Tire Chain Pliers

/ Tire Chain Pliers #31  
Does anyone know the exact part number of the 36.52 pliers available from AWdirect.com ?
I was on their site, and cann,t find it.

Was in the same situation not long ago. I have pretty heavy duty chains on my tractor and wanted to add a few more cross chains to them. I have seen those large pliers work and they do a great job but at about $100.00 delivered from tirechain.com I just did not want to spend that much for maybe a one time use, so searching the internet I went. Most other places have the same or similar for even more money until I found .........AWdirect.com...........they have the large pliers also at more money but they have a medium size one that's rated for 5/16 chain and it's 23" long. The cost for this one was $36.52 with shipping...........pretty good deal I thought. It is an import and the others are USA made but for something I may never use again that's they way I had to go. They just showed up today and they work perfect. I was a little worried that my chains are about 3/8" but this plier can handle them, it is one rugged tool that looks like it would hold up to lots of use.

Good luck, Scott

Case 580CK
Kubota B7100

/ Tire Chain Pliers #32  
   / Tire Chain Pliers #33  
Thanks shaeff. Looks like a great deal.

/ Tire Chain Pliers #34  
Thanks shaeff. Looks like a great deal.

Welcome! They made my life a LOT easier. Can't believe I put off buying for so long. It originally was an entire day to modify my chains to fit my machine. Would have taken an hour total with these, and with MUCH less frustration!

/ Tire Chain Pliers #35  
Caution, they cause cancer and birth defects in California

/ Tire Chain Pliers #37  
Screenshot_2018-01-16-18-15-54.png