TN 65 wiring diagram?

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #11  
A single 6 ton rated jackstand is more than adequate to support one corner of a TN. The wheel/tire will twist and wiggle out from around the axle flange easier on concrete than dirt, and I never had a jack or jackstand settle into a concrete floor.

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #12  
RickB said:
A single 6 ton rated jackstand is more than adequate to support one corner of a

Thanks!
Bob

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #13  
I have pulled the rear left tire before to replace a safety switch. I was on a gravel floot and just put a piece of 2x12 under the jackstand first. The tire is filled and it rolled rather easily on gravel. I was by myself also but I parked the TN next to the wall so I could rest the tire against a 4x6 after I removed it. Once I replaced the switch, the tire rolled right back into position perfectly.

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #14  
I've also pulled rear loaded tires off my TN by myself in the middle of the woods with a backhoe on the rear. Just keep them straight up. With a backhoe you don't even need a jack.

Andy

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #15  
I've helped get a fallen horizontal rear TN wheel off the ground (not loaded) and it's a handful. Just use caution and don't let it get off center when moving it and you'll do fine.

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #16  
You can purchase the electrical section of the service manual set separately. Schematics are in this section. Be sure to have the configuration (TNS, TN, TND etc) AND serial number when ordering in order to get the correct version. Post whether you have mechanical shuttle or power shuttle, cab or open station and black or gray chassis, maybe I can help

I am a looking for some schematic as well. Where can imordermthese drawings?
Pete

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #18  
Do you have a website as well, if I search I end up with the parts places, sorry?

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #19  
I have a New holland tn 65 model 8053 05R 540 year 2003
And it is not going forwards or back wards, except some times, so It must be an electric connector or broken wire, or something.
Just would like to try to follow the wiring in a diagram, I have the repair manual section 55 but electric diagrams are very summer in this.
If I go to new holland technical publication search, it does not recognize the model.
Thanks for your help.

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #20  
If you're getting an intermittent PowerShuttle problem (I'm assuming you have the PowerShuttle transmission), it could be a number of things. Is it throwing any codes when it malfunctions?

Have you ever had to replace the transmission controller? For some reason, 2003 seemed to be a year where there was a bad batch of controllers. From what I found, most of them crapped out within the first 200 hours of operation. Mine went south soon after I put the tractor into service, and I just had to replace it again. It was throwing codes, though, so that helped to track the problem down.

Have you tried jumping the connector on the seat switch? That seems to be the most common cause of "unexplainable" intermittent transmission failures.