TN 65 wiring diagram?

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #21  
yes i have the power shuttle, i just ordered the cnh diagnostic tool, so when it comes in i can check the codes. just bought the tractor has 4500 hours on it.
the seat switch is alfready bypassed but will check on it. thanks.

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #22  
I hooked up the diagnostic tool, bought it at e bay supposed to be new.
whe i turn the ignition, it takes a couple of seconds and then the no communication display is showing on the tool.
tried it several times, even with tractor running, not change.
checked the wires back from diagnostic tool connecter to the computer, they all are good. anybody has any idea what this vould be?
the tractor is rough in going froward, but smooth going back wards. i was trying to see if i could adjust this.
just fixed my insrument cluster before hook up, this does not show any warning lights.
do i need to look for a new computer?
pete

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #23  
You probably just need to learn how to use the tool. Do you have the instruction manual? Are you pressing the HH button as you turn the tractor key on?

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #24  
thanks, RickB, was too anxious to hook everthing up and did not read the manual all the way.

/ TN 65 wiring diagram? #25  
Well, RickB, as you mentioned I needed to get used tot he tool.
I did the H1 as well as the H6, my clutch filling time forward was set at 40ms same as back wards, because the tractor is rough in going froward, but smooth going back wards. i was trying to see if i could adjust this by going up ( and down) all the way up to 150ms., no change.
one question:
because the book said after adjusting the timeing you have to put the Power shuttle control lever in forward, i put the gear shift in neutral to avoid moving the tractor, i assume this is ok? what other options do i have to adjust this, without taking the clutch out? pete