To all mt235e owners

/ To all mt235e owners #21  
Lets just say that I might or might not have tried to rotate the line already to get under it by loosening the banjo fittings and applying force while tightening back down. I'm not going to mess with bending the line yet. We will see if they come up with for a fix.

How about finding a filter that's about 2 inches shorter?

/ To all mt235e owners
You're obviously a good mechanic, not pushing 'till something broke. :) (yes could happen easily, you'd have to be there)
It's brave of you to even ponder this 4-hand job with only two. :drink:

:( that you could use onsite help more than online help. jon

Using a jack here and there then trying to hold here while tightening there. Yeah not an easy thing but was able to figure out that it wasn't going to work after tightening the banjos back up. It was definitely pressing on the filter but not sure how much it's pressing.

/ To all mt235e owners #24  
Did the dealer reply to you? Just wondering....

/ To all mt235e owners
Did the dealer reply to you? Just wondering....

Yeah he said to just jack it up a bit to move it out of the way. Figured if that was his answer then I'll get a hold of LS. I don't mind his simple answer but why not bring it to the attention of LS and get a fix? I mean it isn't really rocket science to bend up a new line and not deal with all the headache of jack here push there hurry spin it on. Honestly not sure why they wouldn't have just used a soft line it can't be any more expensive or harder to manufacture.

/ To all mt235e owners
So I was able to get the line adjusted, I used a jack under the one end and gave it a little more pressure than before. All is good and I can get the filter off without issue. Now I need to build a skid plate around the filter assembly so I don't puncture it with a stick or something.

/ To all mt235e owners #29  
I'm coming up on my 50 Hr filter replacement. Does anyone know where to get filters at a reasonable price. I saw a thread on MT125 about a cross reference chart. Any such thing for MT235's?

/ To all mt235e owners
I'm coming up on my 50 Hr filter replacement. Does anyone know where to get filters at a reasonable price. I saw a thread on MT125 about a cross reference chart. Any such thing for MT235's?
The dealer for the oil filter but everything else you can get at any auto parts store. Not sure why we can't get the oil filter cross referenced.