TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,711  
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,712  
This looks like a really good option. Probably better than a 3-position lever, because you could make a dope card to give you different settings for different ammo, or you can adjust on the fly, if your gun is getting sluggish.
What I regularly do, but I just leave it on the suppressed setting:)

AR153.png

Needless to say, the gun needs to be cleaned, but I'm running it very hard to see exactly when it will fail without cleaning, running supresseed. No malfunctions of any kind so far using steel or brass casings over the last 2 years.

Like cans, no one gun is perfect at everything. Gun being piston is heavier than a traditional AR, but at least it's lighter than Galil LOL

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,713  
Don't think I'm gonna jump on this, But I will admit I was impressed enough by the price to watch a video or two on them; but $539 for a 357 mag lever gun is a tempting. It's got an aluminum receiver, which should be fine; not 100% sure, but it kinda looks like the front barrel band/mag tube band May be plastic? Seems to be true top eject. I will admit, being made in Turkey isn't a positive to me, not that against imports, but prefer to avoid Turkish.
Screenshot_20240307_182424_Email.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,714  
Don't think I'm gonna jump on this, But I will admit I was impressed enough by the price to watch a video or two on them; but $539 for a 357 mag lever gun is a tempting. It's got an aluminum receiver, which should be fine; not 100% sure, but it kinda looks like the front barrel band/mag tube band May be plastic? Seems to be true top eject. I will admit, being made in Turkey isn't a positive to me, not that against imports, but prefer to avoid Turkish. View attachment 856203
Half the price of a Ruglin. Yes…tempting. If I did not have two Marlins, I would try one.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,716  
Picked up a Heritage Arms Barkeep, nice little revolver for the money. $129.00, ordered a 22 mag cylinder for an additional $30.00

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,717  
Picked up a Heritage Arms Barkeep, nice little revolver for the money. $129.00, ordered a 22 mag cylinder for an additional $30.00
Does a 22WMR really have an advantage over a 22LR out of that short of a barrel? I know Hornady or someone made some loadings specifically for ultra short barrels in several calibers, don't know if that included 22Mag.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,718  
Does a 22WMR really have an advantage over a 22LR out of that short of a barrel? I know Hornady or someone made some loadings specifically for ultra short barrels in several calibers, don't know if that included 22Mag.
I am going to find out when my cylinder comes, I don't know why it wouldn't out perform a 22 LR.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,719  
Out of a revolver, much rather shoot a 22LR vs a 22WMR if by chance I'm not wearing hearing protection.

Picked up a PRM30 while ago, and must admit, muzzle flash and loudness surprised me given the caliber vs my Ruger single six.