TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,131  
View attachment 366576
got the garden tilled today:thumbsup:
as I was putting the tractor up the neighbor called and asked if I could come till his garaden also, so got a little more seat time there also :dance1:

Broke my garden last week. I also tilled mine today, but that was after having to take a side trip to the local Farmers Co-op. Seems my left front decided to come unsealed from the rim. I was wondering why I was turning the wheel and I kept going straight. My little air pump couldn't put air in it fast enough to reseal it.
Anyway, here's a little tilling action.

20140321 - Tilling.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,132  
Awesome I'd show you a picture of my garden but its covered in 8" of snow :( still[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, I'm in Lapeer county looking at my snow covered yard.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,133  
I know what you guys mean. Here is a corner of my wife's vegtable garden last Wendsday and we have gotten about 10 more inches of snow since then. :eek:And it is snowing right now again. The deer fence is 5 feet to the top wire.

But I am getting plenty of good seat time moving snow.

P1080318.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,134  
I stacked some firewood on pallets and wrapped them then moved them with the L4240. Then I put the grapple on 4240 and moved a log and piled some brush up. I wanted to buck a couple more logs but I ran out of day light.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,135  
I stacked some firewood on pallets and wrapped them then moved them with the L4240. Then I put the grapple on 4240 and moved a log and piled some brush up. I wanted to buck a couple more logs but I ran out of day light.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,136  
Been eye-ballin a semi-fallen locust tree down over the hill from the house for a few weeks. Took a walk down that direction with the wife and kids yesterday and saw what looked to be an overgrown path to the tree. Today I took a ride down on the tractor and plowed thru the briers and brush towards the tree only to come across 2 other smaller (8-10" diam) locust trees buried in the briars blocking progress. Few minutes scraping briars and cutting with the chainsaw and they were on the hook, and pulled up to the back yard. Big tree gets another day to stay on the hill... but soon enough I will get it! It's at least 12-14" at the bottom and 25-30' to any major forks. I can see fence boards already!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,138  
I see people on here cutting biar and plowing ground. Not much of that stuff going on here.

I was upset because of the frost on the wife's car this morning. I don't think I could last up your way.

Larro

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,139  
I see people on here cutting biar and plowing ground. Not much of that stuff going on here.

I was upset because of the frost on the wife's car this morning. I don't think I could last up your way.

Larro

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,140  
4 hours today taking the second combine towards the farm. :)