TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,141  
I was upset because of the frost on the wife's car this morning. I don't think I could last up your way. Larro
lol. well you get use to it. There is fun things to do like ski doo., running my 4 x4 truck through snow and blow snow with my tractor. I will say the older you get the less you like it. At. 52 years old this very cold, record breaking snow fall winter has gotten on my nerves a bit. I usually do not mind winter until spring hits. In spring the melting of snow, and the warm sun on our backs motivates us to plan and look forward to summer and then all plans are put on hold because we get hit with another foot of snow. Guess we have to take what we get. At least there are no tornados.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,142  
I did a little driveway work today. It still needs more work but it is better than it was. I used the BX and Woods LR72 rake to loosen things up and roughly grade it then I followed up with the Woods RB60 on the bx to smooth things out more.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,143  
I did a little driveway work today. It still needs more work but it is better than it was. I used the BX and Woods LR72 rake to loosen things up and roughly grade it then I followed up with the Woods RB60 on the bx to smooth things out more.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,144  
94Bullitt--That looks very nice. It is amazing how much work those BX's can do. What are those wires along the edge of the gravel?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,145  
None yet, but getting off work early and the rain is supposed to stop so we'll be rectifying that grievous condition after lunch :)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,146  
The only seat time I'm gonna get is in the Excursion takin the wife to the hospital. Baby due today... because of the distance they are going to induce labor this afternoon.

Tractor will be waiting in the barn... have to introdue it's newest passenger to it in a few days!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,147  
The only seat time I'm gonna get is in the Excursion takin the wife to the hospital. Baby due today... because of the distance they are going to induce labor this afternoon.

Tractor will be waiting in the barn... have to introdue it's newest passenger to it in a few days!

Congratulation!!!! Let us know when the little fellow gets here.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,148  

Congratulation!!!! Let us know when the little fellow gets here.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,150  
Yes. Congrats to you & WOdieselcrawler

Not much seat time, but after finishing up a little firewood I did take ~15 minute joyride down to the creek & back. She was rolling pretty good with yesterday's all day rain and snow melt. Most times you can pick your way across at this spot by stepping on rocks.

20140328_154413.jpg 20140328_162713.jpg

Attachments

• 20140328_162713.jpg
    20140328_162713.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 20140328_154413.jpg
    20140328_154413.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 151
Last edited: