TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,792  
0117181112.jpgnew treadmill came, moved to the basement. And more pellets to the house.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,794  
In another month you can buy used one for pennies on the dollar......
Had a good "sale" on this one. Hope it lasts as long as the last one, which had board go bad and cant replace. Wife uses it daily. She misses it, gotta get this one assembled.

Edit
She just asked me when im gonna get it assembled.

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,795  
Had a good "sale" on this one. Hope it lasts as long as the last one, which had board go bad and cant replace. Wife uses it daily. She misses it, gotta get this one assembled.

Edit
She just asked me when im gonna get it assembled.

I picked up a “local” Precor 9.27 treadmill this way last year. Guy bought it, hardly used it, then after 2 years wife told him get it out! Bought it for about 25% of new price.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,796  
Peter Its not a tractor but its orange 12 hours in the corn field Cadillac [ATTACH=CONFIG said:
536191[/ATTACH]
Hope you got out often to loosen the legs.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,798  
Plowed the lane of snow today. No cab, windchill -15*F. What's that old saying about a well digger in the Yukon? :windy:

I'm not sure. Is it; you made poor life choices? :laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,799  
Man I wish I had a set of forks for stuff like that. Forks are high on my priority list !

gg
I use forks more than the bucket, only because i don't have a grapple.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,800  
Once I got a good set of forks, I realized that IF the forks had a good grapple on them, they would replace a dedicated grapple, doing even more than what a dedicated grapple could do.

It has worked out to be true and I'm glad I used a dedicated grapple before laying out the money for one...

SR