Too much stuff

/ Too much stuff #21  
You can never have too much stuff. Only a lack of space to put it. The bad thing is once we're gone we cant take it with us.

/ Too much stuff #22  
Just remember "he who dies with the most toys wins"

/ Too much stuff #23  
I have accumulated quite a bit of stuff, but it just sets outside. I would like to put a shed up to put it all in but it will probably never happen. Even though the stuff may rust a little and fade some, I got it to use not to set and look pretty. I do keep the tractor, FEL, MMM and clamp on forks in my shed though and sometimes the tiller or the boxblade if my too lazy to take them off. I look around here and the old farmers have almost all their stuff setting out for 20 years or more and still works well.
I would like to put up a pole building with a concrete floor and put the implements on skids with rollers. But for right now the rotary cutter, landscape rake, carryall, tiller, post hole digger, boxblade and roller just set out on a gravel pad.

/ Too much stuff #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(

There are times I wish for a few simple items necessary to survive, the time to enjoy good books, good music

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif )</font>

Egon, you forgot good beer and good wine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty

/ Too much stuff #25  
a few simple items necessary to survive

Scotty:

Now that would be included in the above short statement?

Beer is champane water of Peasants. Wine will always have Busthead effect on me the next day! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Too much stuff #26  
It appears like you don't really use them that much. OR, you have the best friend of all. One that cleans and touches up things for ya! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
My stuff is a little on the ragged side. Your friend have any more extra space?? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Steve