Loader Toothbar gives more control

/ Toothbar gives more control #11  
Man if you are doing that on a regular basis...put a thumb on the bucket!That looks like a accident waiting to happen.At least weld on some hooks to the top of the bucket and chain...horizontal.

/ Toothbar gives more control #12  
Another vote for a thumb on the bucket. One of the best investments I've ever made.

Joe

/ Toothbar gives more control #13  
Very nice tractor. Looks like at least some clamp on bucket forks are in your future. :) Very handy for all kinds of things besides picking up and carrying logs.

/ Toothbar gives more control #14  
Here's how I do it on a very regular basis.

Attachments

• DSCF0865.JPG
    DSCF0865.JPG
    274.5 KB · Views: 194
   / Toothbar gives more control
Well Guys, thanks for all the comments. As I said in the Opening Post, this use was dangerous and you have confirmed that feeling...as well as provided ideas for the next attachment needed for the job. Options mentioned were pallet forks, bucket forks, grapple, bucket thumb and Loader buddy.

Being new to the forum, do I close this post out(or does it die a natural death). Then start a new post with my requirements?

/ Toothbar gives more control #16  
Being new to the forum, do I close this post out(or does it die a natural death). Then start a new post with my requirements?

Whichever you prefer...if the topic is different, a new thread might be easier to follow...

/ Toothbar gives more control
Whichever you prefer...if the topic is different, a new thread might be easier to follow...
Thanks Roy for the quick reply. I'll start a new thread.