Top and Tilt for 3430

/ Top and Tilt for 3430 #1  

CaptainU

Tractor
3430 HSTC
Can someone tell me what they ordered from CCM for top and tilt on a 3430. I talked to Mark and he asked me all kinds of questions. All I need is the center and side ram as I have 2 rear remotes. Thank you

/ Top and Tilt for 3430 #2  
Intergrated Engineering sells top and side cylinders with pilot control check valves installed

/ Top and Tilt for 3430 #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Intergrated Engineering sells top and side cylinders with pilot control check valves installed)</font>

The entire inventory from Integration Engineering is now being sold exclusively by CCM.

You only need the top link cylinder and the tilt link cylinder. Measure the min/max distance of your exisiting top link and choose the cylinder that most closely matches that measurement. For the tilt link, you will need to take measurements of the forks.

You will also need to measure for hoses if you are getting them from CCM.

/ Top and Tilt for 3430
Thank you gentleman. I'll get the measurements and call CCM back.

/ Top and Tilt for 3430 #6  
I purchased the top link from CCM for my L3130. You will need the largest. I got the hoses 30" long. NOTE: the threads in the valve on the cylinder are 3/8" BSPP not NPTF. For best fit you want 1/2" NPTF 90* male on one end for the Pioneer QD. On the other end a #6 JIC female. Get 3/8 BSPP male to 3/8 JIC male adapters to go on the cylinder. You can then put it together on the tractor without any twist. I run my hoses in front of the cross bar of the ROPS then back over and down to plug into the QDs with that 90* QD male. Works very neatly. I will try to get a picture today.

Vernon

/ Top and Tilt for 3430 #7  
It's great to see someone like CCM stepping in and offering TnT for compacts. Short of the loader, I don't think there is any more useful device on the tractor then TnT and in particular, the top link. Get it and find out just how useful it will be. When you see how much TnT costs from the dealer using the factory setup, it's understandable why folks are reluctant to get it.

/ Top and Tilt for 3430 #9  
It might be a little while. I can't find the cable to connect camera to my laptop. I got a new case for the laptop and in the switch something happened to the cable. I will keep looking. I was very specific about the hose ends since I had to revamp the hoses I got from CCM.

Vernon

/ Top and Tilt for 3430
Hi Vernon,
Thanks for the info. I ordered the rams today from CCM without the hoses so I can use the info you gave me and make sure they are assembled correctly at the dealer. The dealer is pretty good and my salesman and I will put them together in the shop. Thanks again. Sounds like you have my problem, putting things away but forgetting where.

Neale