Top and Tilt for 3430

/ Top and Tilt for 3430 #11  
Neale

Just as sure I put something away "safe" I may never find it again.
I have the pictures, just finished taking them, and I think I know where the cable is. I will work on it tomorrow afternoon. My wife has dental work to be done in the morning. If I decide to get the side link later I will get it without hoses and have them made up locally. Be sure that you use 1/4" hoses to slow down the ram movement.

Vernon

/ Top and Tilt for 3430 #12  
If you can't find a 3/8" male BSPP to 3/8" male JIC locally then go to www.fittingsandadapters.com and look under Metric Fittings. If you are going to use 1/4" hoses you can also get a 3/8" BSPP to 1/4" JIC fitting. Price is around $5 each.

/ Top and Tilt for 3430
Thanks Vernon and
When I ordered the rams from CCM Mark told me he didn't have any in stock so he wasn't sure when I would receive them. I'm presently working on getting Hydraulics to the mid point of the tractor for blade control and taking the floor out of my barn and numerous other things my wife wishs I would finish. Oh well it will all get done. When I get the rams I'll report back. Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Neale

/ Top and Tilt for 3430
Sorry for the double post but I forgot to thank MadReferee

Neale

/ Top and Tilt for 3430 #15  
I called CCM today and ordered a side cylinder for my L3430. They said a shipment had just came in so you should get yours soon. That was on 4/7/05. Be sure to post photos of the install, I am going to post mine as well.

ksmmoto

/ Top and Tilt for 3430
Ksmmoto,
Thanks for the info. I can't wait to receive them. I have to make sure I use the 1/4 lines like Texbaylea suggested. I never thought about movement speed. This board is great. Thanks again everyone for the help.
Sincerely,
Neale