Tracking down my Kubota Backhoe?

/ Tracking down my Kubota Backhoe? #11  
I get it now. Your career choice problems are the fault of someone else. Check.
And as far as the new truck thing, isn't that a result of California's smog policies, if it's true at all?

No I'm living the choices I freely made. No complaints here. You don't think that Newsome being being married to Pelosi's neice has anything to do with it?
"Were going to drop all restrictions and get this country back on track", that'll be the day. If you want this situation, you would congest, red tape the largest Asian port. I'm just explaining the why's to an aforementioned complaint.

As far as I'm concerned, I like Asian things. Kubota is good. My truck has mostly Asian tools as well as my shop. I have it all up to 3"and some individual specialty specialty tools up to 4". Plus some I made myself. I dont like cutting or heating and bending the US wrenches mainly because the large ones are 150 bucks each. Chinese ones are 36 bucks for a 6 piece set. I'll put an 8' cheater pipe on either one. Have not broke one yet. I changed a Toyota 4x4 engine. Customer bought a rebuilt long block, but I needed the harmonic balancer. Those crank bolts are put on with 1200 ft lbs or more. So I put a bolt in flywheel and a bolt where bell housing bolted up and a chain between them. Put a piece of square tubing on engine with loose end under truck frame. Then a 1" breaker bar with an 8' cheater. Stood a 6' ladder beside to hold me steady, and I stood on that pipe and bounced 8 times to break the crank bolt loose. After that, she all went back together. Then he called 2 weeks later, rear end was locking up. Drove it to me 20 miles like that. Drove slow because it randomly locked and he had to reverse it a little to free it. Turns out the crush sleeve had over crushed. So I ordered a crush sleeve elimination kit. Re set the ring and pinion. Went ahead and welded the differential at his request. The welding machine was US but that's about it. I don't think I have any US made metric tools. I have some US made SAE tools.

/ Tracking down my Kubota Backhoe? #12  
No I'm living the choices I freely made. No complaints here. You don't think that Newsome being being married to Pelosi's neice has anything to do with it?
"Were going to drop all restrictions and get this country back on track", that'll be the day. If you want this situation, you would congest, red tape the largest Asian port. I'm just explaining the why's to an aforementioned complaint.

Just to be clear, I'm no fan of any "progressive" politician whether they be on the state or national stage. And that's about the extent of political discussion here for me.
The internet is loaded with places dedicated to that type of thing. I come here to discuss tractors and various equipment. Let the other places handle politics.

/ Tracking down my Kubota Backhoe? #13  
Just to be clear, I'm no fan of any "progressive" politician whether they be on the state or national stage. And that's about the extent of political discussion here for me.
The internet is loaded with places dedicated to that type of thing. I come here to discuss tractors and various equipment. Let the other places handle politics.

Then it ain't here is all they need to know.