Tracks on Cut's

/ Tracks on Cut's #11  
Any possibility we could see a pic of that setup? Jake

/ Tracks on Cut's #12  
It will be a bit, have to find the pics and will put them on. I did a ways back, but that was a couple of years ago

/ Tracks on Cut's #13  
Deerlope said:
I got a set of them on an RTV 900. This is a pic from a gromming show held in NY recently.

I could drive around in that all day. :)

Are they useable on turf, pavement, soil, etc.? Or would they get "too much" traction and become damaged?

/ Tracks on Cut's #14  
dirtworksequip said:
Anyone out there have anything like this on their tractors?
Soucy Track

There was a picture here a couple years ago of a CUT set up Dozer style, or tracked skid loader style, on tracks. Can't remember the subject or anything to search on.

The sweet setup would be a ASV track drive train with a CUT powertrain mounted on top. This is basically how CAT does it. They buy the track drive system from ASV, and mount the motor/cab/chassis on it.

Otherwise, for the price of these track systems, sell the CUT, and get an ASV RC30. Mid sized tracked loader, with tons of tools available for it. I've used them in muddy conditions that would have had my Kubota B series buried. The tracked ASV just went to town.

they even make 3pt conversions so you can use 3pt attachments on the skid steer/tracked loader.

And, you can get them with a heated or air conditioned cab :D

/ Tracks on Cut's #15  
Would this work for you? I have been trying to get an importer to get one , but no luck.

Attachments

• Tracked Iseki.jpg
    Tracked Iseki.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 832
   / Tracks on Cut's #16  
In years gone by tracks on the rear of 8n's were not that uncommon.:D :D

Attachments

• Tracked tractor.jpg
    Tracked tractor.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 569
   / Tracks on Cut's #19  
I have a near by farmer with the 8N treds. MMMM i would love a set for the tractor and a truck