Tractor backhoe digs up some pavement and blows a tire

/ Tractor backhoe digs up some pavement and blows a tire #11  
   / Tractor backhoe digs up some pavement and blows a tire
Right

/ Tractor backhoe digs up some pavement and blows a tire #13  
The video did not show how/when the valve stem failed. The video did appear to show the tires fully inflated after the asphalt was removed. The video also appears to indicate the valve stem failed after it was loaded onto the trailer.

So when and how did it fail?

/ Tractor backhoe digs up some pavement and blows a tire #14  
Interesting. :unsure:

The video did not show how/when the valve stem failed. The video did appear to show the tires fully inflated after the asphalt was removed. The video also appears to indicate the valve stem failed after it was loaded onto the trailer.

So when and how did it fail?
I was telling my fried that the tires are loaded with Beet Juice. I was going to take the cap off, and push in the valve to shoot a little juice out to show him. As soon as I twisted on the cap to remove it it blew the stem out.

The issue is that the beet juice is corrosive to the glue holding the metal tube into the rubber stem.

I bought my tracor from the largest Kioti dealer in the nation, Larry Stoves in Tennesse. I'm going to contact them and see if they will at least send me some metal stems. I guess the other tire is a ticking time bomb now.

Capturewgtrwq.PNG

/ Tractor backhoe digs up some pavement and blows a tire #16  
With tires your size, you might be better off with wheel weights instead of beet juice.

So Larry Stoves did offer to fix it but they said that the stem is compatable with the Rim Guard. Maybe I just got a fluke? Anyways, I ordered new metal stems to fix both sides. Larry Stoves is too far away to take it there.

Quote from their reply e-mail.

"He reminded me that tires/ tire related issues are not covered by warranty, however he did say that if you wanted to bring the tractor or that tire by our shop that we would gladly refill it with Rimguard. The rubber valve stems that are on the Kioti tractors are air and liquid compatible, and meet all industry standards for agricultural use."

So while filming a fix to the blown core the other side blew out in my hand as well. Not a happy camper, I e-mailed Larry Stoves and recommend they not sell any tractor they fill with RIMGUARD into rubber stems.

This time I couldn't plug the hole with my finger and get a clamp on it. All 16 gallons blew out and I got covered again as well. Working on a video about it and the stems I used to fix them. Valve linked below.

/ Tractor backhoe digs up some pavement and blows a tire #20  
Nice valve but I don't think they are the 2 piece valve stems designed for liquid filling.