Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #51  
Great work, better than most commercially sold blades.

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade
Got some ideas about a universal dual grader blade with rippers and box blade on the back...but first I need to save some cash...

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #54  
Got some ideas about a universal dual grader blade with rippers and box blade on the back...but first I need to save some cash...
I always look forward to your next project!

Sent from my iPhone 5s 64Gb using TractorByNet

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #55  
GREAT JOB ,your work ,fit and finish is beyond fabulous .I am curious though as to why you would want to lock it up for tough work when it has the protection of a trip system built in ,I would think the trip isn't needed for light work .I understand the value of a trip if you hit an underground rock .I'm not being critical just wondering .

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade
Well, it has a trip edge force of about 400 kg/m, that's great for the snow but insufficient for pushing dirt, rock etc. If you want to grade a hard packed roadway the trip mechanism would be active all the time. This way you can not transfer all the power from the tractor to the cutting edge. For that kind of application it's better to have it locked in position

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #57  

I hear you on the cash. Over here, we have to pay taxes based on the value of our real estate property this time of year. Has everyone in a tizzy.

Can't wait to see sketches of the design. Also, a video of the blade at work.

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #58  
BFreaky,

Any progress with paint and working videos of the blade in action?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 5s 64Gb using TractorByNet

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #59  
Always a joy to see a well exicuted project.
Cam

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #60  
Always a joy to see a well exicuted project.
Cam