Tractor gun, what do you guys think?

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #171  
If I am up I have mine on me and I choose to carry a Glock 19. The way the meth heads are around here, it is foolish to be without a gun. But the gun is only part of the equation. I am a big believer in quality training, I give it and I go to others to receive it regularly.

Glock 19...excellent firearm!!
I carry one frequently...but I carry a revolver more often when I'm on the tractor.

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #172  
That rat snake ate 18 baby guineas in one night. In my experience, once a rat snake has found the chicken coop he will come back. Relocating the snake has never worked for me. I don't bother them in the barn or elsewhere on my place but if they start eating my birds or eggs they get shot.

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #173  
Yes we have to stay on top of the varmint and predator population around here. If not we won't have any farm animals left. Just part of the lifestyle.

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #174  
I carry my Sig P226 with a round chambered, usually holstered unless it's uncomfortable in whatever I'm operating. My father carries his 1911 chambered on safe in a holster, or a .22 chambered in the tractor. I prefer the .22 unless there is a threat of something more threatening than a snake or small animal, the cost of exterminating such varmints is much cheaper with a .22!

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #175  
Also, when I read the title, my first thought was something like this:

atvrolling_zps38aa136d.jpg

:cool2:

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #176  
I think an FN-249 on my tractor would be a bit much...:) Just saying...

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #177  
That rat snake ate 18 baby guineas in one night. In my experience, once a rat snake has found the chicken coop he will come back. Relocating the snake has never worked for me. I don't bother them in the barn or elsewhere on my place but if they start eating my birds or eggs they get shot.
That sounds like a perfectly good reason!

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #178  
I carry my Sig P226 with a round chambered, usually holstered unless it's uncomfortable in whatever I'm operating. My father carries his 1911 chambered on safe in a holster, or a .22 chambered in the tractor. I prefer the .22 unless there is a threat of something more threatening than a snake or small animal, the cost of exterminating such varmints is much cheaper with a .22!
I'm curious. Why do you feel the need to have a Round chambered?

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #179  
I thought you meant you were hunting tractors. Like an "elephant gun".

/ Tractor gun, what do you guys think? #180  
I carry a little ruger LCP with me in my pocket it is small and hardly notice it