Tractor in neutral will not move

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #1  

Charliedeere

Tractor
2018 5065E
I have a 2018 John Deere 5065E, it has about 56 hours on it so like new, still under warrenty. I was bush hogging and it stopped with the neutral light flashing. I tried moving the power reverser to reverse forward and nuetral no help I tried shuting it down and restarting several times and nothing. So my new tractor is sitting there like a very expensive paper weight. John Deere dealer not much help, $100.00 per hour for a service call and I am sure they would need to haul it in to fix the problem. They informed me that the warrenty did not cover the service call. I believe it is a sensor problem but there are several sensors that could cause that problem. Has anybody else experienced this problem.

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #2  
I wonder if a stick or branch snagged a wire somewhere underneath?

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #3  
:wizard: It just isn't coming to me,sorry.

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #5  
Make sure the range selector is still in gear. When new, my tractor got temporarily caught between ranges. I though it was engaged - it was not. A tense few moments there.

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #6  
Taking it to dealer they would repair under warranty. Maybe you, friend, neighbor could transport it.
Before though I like the stick idea...look it over carefully. If that's ok be sure fluid level is ok. Last just for kicks I would disconnect the battery (negative is what most people do for safety). Leave it unplugged at least an hour. Reconnect. It may have some crazy computer glitch and that should reset it.
I have a 2018 JD 3038 and the PTO switch went whacky. I sprayed electronic contact cleaner spray on it (switch body...some cleaner got inside I'm sure) it's been working fine.

/ Tractor in neutral will not move
Yeah, there was a stick jamed underneath, I removed it but could not find any wires or plugs that were disturbed. Also the PTO does not work either. It all stopped at the same time.

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #8  
On my 4410 the seat switch became unplugged. The tractor would start and idle but would not move in forward or reverse. If I turned the pto on the engine would die. I realize you have a different model but your issues sure sound like computer logic to me. Good luck!

/ Tractor in neutral will not move
On my 4410 the seat switch became unplugged. The tractor would start and idle but would not move in forward or reverse. If I turned the pto on the engine would die. I realize you have a different model but your issues sure sound like computer logic to me. Good luck!

Thanks for your input I will check it out.