Tractor in neutral will not move

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #12  
Did you resolve the problem?

/ Tractor in neutral will not move
No not yet . I am in the process of pulling the tractor out of the woods to get it to a shop>

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #14  
I got the same issue, what did you find out?

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #15  
Cedar Pete
Welcome to TBN
Tell us about your issue. What happened when the issue came up, and what is some of the history of your tractor?

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #16  
I was in the woods with my 5055E. A tree limb bent the 4WD limit switch and disconnected the wire. The dangling wire grounded and blew the fuse. Tractor started up just fine but no mater what gear you was in, the neutral light would not go off. I was clueless as to the reason my tractor would not move. Called John Deere service to come fix it. They replaced the fuse and only charged me $513 to fix it.

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #17  
Welcome to TBN
At least you got it fixed. Woods work is full of goblins that can reach out and getcha!

What work in the woods were you doing with the 5055E?

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #18  
The same thing happened to me with my 4410. I manufactured a guard that protects the wires.

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #19  
I was in the woods with my 5055E. A tree limb bent the 4WD limit switch and disconnected the wire. The dangling wire grounded and blew the fuse. Tractor started up just fine but no mater what gear you was in, the neutral light would not go off. I was clueless as to the reason my tractor would not move. Called John Deere service to come fix it. They replaced the fuse and only charged me $513 to fix it.
I'm sure happy neither of my 3 tractors is the newer style drive by wire(electronically controlled) but shift transmission with manual linkages

/ Tractor in neutral will not move #20  
I'm sure happy neither of my 3 tractors is the newer style drive by wire(electronically controlled) but shift transmission with manual linkages

The PowerReverser option is worth its weight in Gold 😻

No way I’d own a gear jammer for my poultry houses or mowing applications.