Tractor Names?

/ Tractor Names?
It's probably good that you didn't name your tractor "My John"

/ Tractor Names? #12  
My L3010 was named the moment I first saw her. She's bright orange and comes from the South...so I named her Clementine.

Pete

/ Tractor Names? #13  
I am going to call my JD 4310 <font color=green> /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif Green-Eyed Monster /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif </font color=green> - a GEM for sure /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif

/ Tractor Names? #14  
I'm with you Pete. One look at my JCB and I knew her name was gonna be Iris.

Of course I name everything, even some of the hammers. I think it's an affectionate thing. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

What's interesting in an introspective kind of thing is the tools are all given female names......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

/ Tractor Names? #15  
<font color=blue>"...like your subject line reading something like "Golfgar4 DID IT and Buys His Tractor"..."</font color=blue>

That's not bad! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Whenever it happens, I can guarantee you one thing. It'll be good and unique! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Tractor Names? #16  
I named mine purple stump eater but it dosen't come when i call it
ED

/ Tractor Names? #17  
Hurricanes were also given ladies names for a long time...hmmm...wonder why/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Tractor Names? #18  
I name my 3010 Clotile. Clotile, do it for me. Clotile get right, we have to do it today. 8 hrs in seat.

/ Tractor Names? #19  
Tawoo,
I noticed the name of your tractor is "Baby'Bota". That's the same name I chose for mine. The only thing that confuses me is why baby bota? After all you have a 7500 (as I noticed on your bio). I was on the fence when buying a tractor between the 7500 and the BX2200, I went with the 2200 (hence baby'bota), had I gone with the 7500 I was leaning toward naming her either Lil'bota or Mini'bota. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
Just a thought.

Tazbota

/ Tractor Names? #20  
Some really creative names listed here. I'm just calling my new "baby" for now The Orange Beauty.