Tractor Names?

/ Tractor Names? #21  
OK, I don't have a tractor yet but am probably going to get a BX22. So, for a name I'm leaning towards "Dusty". Now, on the surface, you may be thinking "Yeah, that makes sense - tractor out working in the dirt may very well get covered with a good layer of dust - appropriate name". No, for me this name came in a more circuitous fashion. So, follow me on this: Dusty, as in short for Dustin, as in Dustin Hoffman who, early in his career starred in the movie "Little Big Man" which is what comes to mind when I think of the diminutive but capable BX22. How did I do?

/ Tractor Names? #22  
Little Lulu just did a good days work. I call her(?) Little Lulu because for a small tractor she shure is a lulu.
Tom

/ Tractor Names? #23  
After taking a family poll. Ours got the name "Tigger" because she hasn't earned her stripes yet. After today she has 3.8 hours. The attachments are where she's gonna earn em!!!!
Mike

Attachments

• 47-187627-MVC-001S.JPG
    47-187627-MVC-001S.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 124
   / Tractor Names? #24  
Another view

Attachments

• 47-187631-MVC-003S.JPG
    47-187631-MVC-003S.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 131
   / Tractor Names?
What are you planing to do with all that green stuff?

/ Tractor Names? #26  
I new that sooner or later somebody would have to come up a clear tractor to settle the color wars.

/ Tractor Names? #27  
We are gonna cut a bunch of that green stuff. Surface the road and build a log cabin at the end of it. Land will mostly be used used for wildlife habitat. I am applying for the WHIP program. Two wildlife biologist are coming to help me on what to take out and what leave in and plant (state and federal). I am going to try to get some quail on it but it will take about 5 years to get the land ready for them. Unless I can get some wild birds to move back in earlier (I have a source to transplant some wild birds). Closing on the land on Sept. 10 then Tigger will be unleashed.
Mike