Tractor pictures

/ Tractor pictures #142  
   / Tractor pictures #144  
Ha, I don't know if I can build an AC unit. It would take lots of studying.

I'll bet you could piece one together from odds and ends from small cars. Maybe an underpowered Geo Metro or a squashed Smart car would be a good donor.

/ Tractor pictures #145  
My new (to me) used MF 1540. Replaces a Ford Jubilee that I had for 31 years. Having a FEL is great, so many uses, so many things you can do with it.

Not sure if this pic will post.

100_0187.JPG

/ Tractor pictures #146  
My new (to me) used MF 1540. Replaces a Ford Jubilee that I had for 31 years. Having a FEL is great, so many uses, so many things you can do with it.

Not sure if this pic will post.

100_0187.JPG

No, it did not post.

Hydro, or Powershuttle??

/ Tractor pictures
I finally added an SMV sign to my tractor last night. there is a before and after picture. I almost bought some flashing lights for the tractor but I didnt have enough money with me to get some. (i keep it all in my account so I dont spend it all at once) Atleast with the SMV sign, people can see me working. Havent been able to use the tractor lately though since it has been to cold to mess around in the woods. Still waiting for the snow. I did remove anything I could from my implements so they wouldnt rust in the rain. I got my teeth of the boxblade, some pins, and some extra imatch bushings. Now I just need to get a tool box mounted on to the yanny.

Attachments

• Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 014.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 014.jpg
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 013.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 013.jpg
    656.8 KB · Views: 160
   / Tractor pictures #149  
I finally added an SMV sign to my tractor last night. there is a before and after picture. I almost bought some flashing lights for the tractor but I didnt have enough money with me to get some. (i keep it all in my account so I dont spend it all at once) Atleast with the SMV sign, people can see me working. Havent been able to use the tractor lately though since it has been to cold to mess around in the woods. Still waiting for the snow. I did remove anything I could from my implements so they wouldnt rust in the rain. I got my teeth of the boxblade, some pins, and some extra imatch bushings. Now I just need to get a tool box mounted on to the yanny.

Excellent addition. That alone can be a life saver. :) Keep up the good work.

/ Tractor pictures
Here is the stuff I brought in.... now my implements are winter ready.

Attachments

• Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 009.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 009.jpg
    799.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 019.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 019.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 239
  • Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 020.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 12-13-09 020.jpg
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 228