Tractor Pull!!

/ Tractor Pull!! #21  
pilot thats one heavy 28 hp tractor steel must be heavier in china than in korea.

/ Tractor Pull!! #22  
A lot of the economy tractors coming out of the orient are made from cast that is not the best quality, so they make it heavier and thicker the same as here 100 years ago. In the wrong place it does little to help a tractor with pulling but will actually hinder it.

When pulling tractors we used to have a rule(guess it's still there) 100 lbs off the front put's 200 on the rear while pulling.

It's kind of like us a little when we were younger we had strong broad upper bodies. As we aged it shifted down into our waist lines. Still the same weight! Just not as strong and benificial!

/ Tractor Pull!! #23  
I just don't see how a 28HP jinma can out pull a 50HP Ford. :confused:

I'll hook up with yours if you will mow all my grass for a year. :D

But noway would I hook up against Farmwithjunk... He would pull me from Eastern KY to Western KY. :D

I pulled out a Dozer that a Dmax 3500 and the Ford fail to do. You have to remember my tractor weighs 5,200#, has 4x4, R1's, and diff locks. The Ford just spun the R'1s to China and the dmax could not get a bite. I made a few guys eat their hats that day the county highway guys got the dozer high centered in the road ditch.

There is a video I will try to find of a 22HP Jinma out pulling a large tractor. I will find it.

Chris

Last edited:
   / Tractor Pull!! #24  
pilot thats one heavy 28 hp tractor steel must be heavier in china than in korea.

I have the rears loaded but the tractor weighs 3,200# with me on it. I also have rear wheel weights, 4 front suit case weights, and a 800# FEL.

Here is the data on it. The HP is listed as 25 but its 28. Mine dynoed at 31 on the pto according to the dealer.

Chris

/ Tractor Pull!! #25  
I enjoy seeing combines tug on each other. They do that around here before the combine demolition derby.

/ Tractor Pull!! #27  
   / Tractor Pull!! #30  
The only tractor pulling I do is when one gets stuck in the mud and I have to pull it out. That used to happen frequently when all we had were 2wd tractors. I used to use my second largest tractor for risky operations, always holding the largest one in reserve for when I had to pull it out. That is the price one pays on a mucky bottomland farm like mine in order to get your spring planting done. I aint done no pulling at all since getting a 4wd tractor 4 years ago.