Tractor Recommendation

/ Tractor Recommendation #71  
Sounds like you have it nailed. From what I read vs the 01 series, the 02 adds standard rubberized floor mats, independent PTO on the HST, available arm rests and improved styling.
Yep. Well it sounds like they did finally update the PTO on the hst at least.

/ Tractor Recommendation
Keeping it all in the same thread, thought i'd give an update.

I am just about to sign the paperwork on a 23 MT347HC. Optioned with grapple valve/ control, rimgaurd and the 3104 backhoe. The actual grapple will be a future purchase. Will keep my eye open for a 6' rotary... new or used cheap... will eventually want a back blade/box blade... tiller... backhoe thumb... probably an endless list.

I'll post pictures upon delivery. (hopefully couple weeks)

Does anyone know the total length of the LS MT347 plus loader (and bonus if you can give me the additional length of the 3100 series backhoe mounted?

/ Tractor Recommendation #75  
General information on purchasing a tractor
and attachments;

willy

Last edited:
   / Tractor Recommendation #76  

I am just about to sign the paperwork on a 23 MT347HC. Optioned with grapple valve/ control, rimgaurd and the 3104 backhoe. The actual grapple will be a future purchase. Will keep my eye open for a 6' rotary... new or used cheap... will eventually want a back blade/box blade... tiller... backhoe thumb... probably an endless list.

Does anyone know the total length of the LS MT347 plus loader (and bonus if you can give me the additional length of the 3100 series backhoe mounted?
I like the MT 3 series LS machines. Seems like a solid machine.

/ Tractor Recommendation
SO.... still waiting on the dealer to get word on the backhoe. I've had to call him this week and last for an update... seems like trying to spend 50k should warrant attentive service... uhg. he said LS does report the backhoe is in stock and that it just hasn't shipped... so maybe next week I should get my new machine? the only positive on waiting was that i should now get the 1.99 interest instead of 3.99... so thats good.

/ Tractor Recommendation
SO.... still waiting on the dealer to get word on the backhoe. I've had to call him this week and last for an update... seems like trying to spend 50k should warrant attentive service... uhg. he said LS does report the backhoe is in stock and that it just hasn't shipped... so maybe next week I should get my new machine? the only positive on waiting was that i should now get the 1.99 interest instead of 3.99... so thats good.
Just called back to the dealer again... and his response is that his rep is going to check the warehouse to find out what is going on with the backhoe. is this a red flag or am I being impatient? I gave verbal purchase go ahead on 3/29. Tractor is sitting on dealer lot and they are waiting on the backhoe. Dealer originally told me 2 weeks and I still don't have a delivery date... assuming earliest i'll get it at this point is next week. Is a month wait normal for a new purchase for a tractor sitting on the lot?

/ Tractor Recommendation #79  

I need some types of tractors that are suitable for mountains, hills and low slopes. Can you give me some of them and their specificity?