Trail camera pics & advice

/ Trail camera pics & advice #21  
buck at feeder.jpgbigbuck2.jpg

/ Trail camera pics & advice #22  
I have the Bushnell Trophy cams also. They work great and batteries seem to last about 7-8 months leaving it on 24/7. I've heard good things about the cuddybac (think that's how ya spell it) cameras but have never personally tried them.

/ Trail camera pics & advice #24  
I am suprised and impressed. Survival of the fittest and you know she has had a tough life in the woods. Great she could be a mom. Thanks!

/ Trail camera pics & advice #25  
A couple that made it thru.Just got some new cams...Getting lots of pictures of does and fawns....have pictures of at least five bucks.still have their horns.The bigger of these two is about fifty yards from one of my ladder stands;I never saw this one.Hope to find some sheds.

Attachments

• Jan.28,2012.jpg
    Jan.28,2012.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 507
  • Jan.10,2012.jpg
    Jan.10,2012.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 1,907
   / Trail camera pics & advice #26  
I have the Bushnell 8 meg but have it set for 5 (3 setting also). It has lasted three months on 8 (possible to use 4) AA batteries at my residential house not up north (more action here). Average 600-700 pics a day including the squirrels and dogs in daytime. It has been great and not a single problem from 0 degree so far. It was marked down on Amazon with buckscore program included as well as scouting assistant software to video and export to wmv for windows playback as well as others.
You can use a 6 volt DC charger (not inluded) if located by electricity.
Samples from my yard (Got it in November, yet to take it north for month at time) Have a 32 gig ard as well (lot of photos at 5x7 5 meg).
Can not go wrong for $150. Made the one pic a sig.
"Bushnell 8MP Trophy Cam Brown Night Vision Trail Camera"
Sports; $150.47
In Stock
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

seems good to me. might buy this stuff

P.gif

/ Trail camera pics & advice #28  
We had not seen our injured buck for a week. Glad to see he is doing good. They cleaned out feeders overnight. Look at fill sticks drop over 16 hours.
The Chows missed again, thankgoodness for squirrels.:laughing:

Attachments

• PICT0292.JPG
    PICT0292.JPG
    851.3 KB · Views: 151
  • PICT0700.JPG
    PICT0700.JPG
    866.1 KB · Views: 179
  • PICT0712.JPG
    PICT0712.JPG
    866.6 KB · Views: 129
  • PICT0741.JPG
    PICT0741.JPG
    855.2 KB · Views: 131
   / Trail camera pics & advice #29  
I've got the same brand. Wildgame Innovations. Take great pictures and easy on the batteries. Probably about 2000 pics before you need new ones.

Yeah they have great battery life,take great pics and really easy to use

/ Trail camera pics & advice #30  
I'll be the odd man out...I thought it was two skunks?!! The last one was def a deer.
I've got 3 different brands, and without a doubt, the Bushnell Trophy is the best. I got it from Bushnell when I sent one camera in that failed to take pics. I had paid $65 for it, so I really got a good deal ending up with the Trophy!
I only use mine from about May thru December. Like to pattern the deer before season. Don't run during winter as its just too cold and the batteries don't seem to last as well.

Attachments

• 8ptDeerOct11.jpg
    8ptDeerOct11.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 153