Trailers coming down in price?

/ Trailers coming down in price? #21  
Speak for yourself. I have over $400,000 in equipment and $1,400 buys about 300 gallons of fuel, or a couple months of business insurance.

$100 is still worth something to me.

That was kinda my point. I’m not saying go waste $1400 but it doesn’t take long to spend it either.

/ Trailers coming down in price?
I agree Hay Dude. Right now $1400.00 would be a God sent..
Darn right soldier!
And if I haven‘t already said so, THANK YOU for your sacrifice and KNOW we appreciate YOU.

Thanks Hay Dude, that means to this old Vietnam Vet.
Have you chatted with DesertEagle71? He is a Vietnam Vet, too. I have respect for his service, sacrifice and the amazing history of pictures of his family & life he shares with us.

/ Trailers coming down in price? #25  
I have been looking for a gooseneck deckover in the 22-25' range.
There are used ones for sale that are 3+ years old or older going for the same or more than what a brand new one is. Kaufman is a manufacturer here and you can go right on their website and price it out and pick and choose options. There are a few here and there that are used that aren't way over priced, but even then for just a few dollars more get it brand new.
I was surprised at some really low priced used forty footers. In that size there are some descent bargains to be found. I think that has to do with a lot of haulers who have parked them due to the high fuel cost.

I have been looking for a gooseneck deckover in the 22-25' range.
There are used ones for sale that are 3+ years old or older going for the same or more than what a brand new one is. 1. Kaufman is a manufacturer here and you can go right on their website and price it out and pick and choose options. There are a few here and there that are used that aren't way over priced, but even then for just a few dollars more get it brand new.
2. I was surprised at some really low priced used forty footers. In that size there are some descent bargains to be found. I think that has to do with a lot of haulers who have parked them due to the high fuel cost.

1. I have a Kaufman and they are a good trailer. There’s better, but for the price, I am happy.

2. Thats probably also due to, in part, that 40’ trailer have a much lower appeal to the buying public. Its kind of like how 150HP tractors sell for not much more than 75HP tractors. There’s a much smaller market for big, commercial stuff.