Transmission noise in low range

/ Transmission noise in low range
Will operating tractor with what is making noise do damage to tractor , or should I find and fix problem.

/ Transmission noise in low range #12  
If you found a piece of gear tooth when you drained the transmission oil then you have identified the problem and yes using it in low range with a broken tooth will do more damage.

You can use the old wooden broom handle trick to get a general location of where the sound is actually coming from.

/ Transmission noise in low range #13  
I can't help you with yours, but my 3000 diesel makes no noise in low or high range. So you definitely got something going on. I would really try and find where that piece of tooth or metal came from.

/ Transmission noise in low range
Thanks to everyone who responded.I’m getting a lot of experience working on this tractor.lol

/ Transmission noise in low range #15  
Thanks to everyone who responded.I’m getting a lot of experience working on this tractor.lol
Well once you get it all straightened out I hope you enjoy it as much as I like my 3000.

I got one more fall agricultural fair to attend with it, then I will also be pulling off the lift cover to change my filter and put new gasket and o-rings as my rear remote valve is leaking at the base.