Trashy Ads

/ Trashy Ads #61  
The ads are taking up more real estate and blocking content.

1702485078587.png

/ Trashy Ads #64  
I see ads displaying women with large breasts wearing skimpy tight fitting clothes seemingly everywhere. They are kinda trashy but seem to be accepted by a lot of folks.
But for the last several days I have been seeing an ad from TEMU that I find truly offensive. I'm no prude but this ad is over the top. If you don't want to be offended please stop reading now because I am going to quote exactly what is printed on the young woman's shirt and describe what is pictured on the shirt. I am not going to use an asterix to replace the offending letter. The shirt is tight fitting. Pictured are two crossed rifles. And the words"CUNTING SEASON" are printed on the shirt.
I find this ad to be in extremely bad taste and I don't know any woman who would disagree. The "C" word to woman is like the "N" word to black folks. They are both words that I just plain won't use. I frankly hard a very hard time typing the C word above but I think it needs to be unambiguous, what is printed on the shirt in the ad. I wanted to say something about this ad earlier but couldn't bring myself to type the word. Maybe this post will have some affect and get this ad removed permanently.
I don't know any women who would wear a shirt with the above offensive word printed on it so maybe the seller will have a pile of shirts they can't sell. I sure hope so.
I apologize for the offensive part of this post.
Sincerely,
Eric

/ Trashy Ads #65  
I see ads displaying women with large breasts wearing skimpy tight fitting clothes seemingly everywhere. They are kinda trashy but seem to be accepted by a lot of folks.
But for the last several days I have been seeing an ad from TEMU that I find truly offensive. I'm no prude but this ad is over the top. If you don't want to be offended please stop reading now because I am going to quote exactly what is printed on the young woman's shirt and describe what is pictured on the shirt. I am not going to use an asterix to replace the offending letter. The shirt is tight fitting. Pictured are two crossed rifles. And the words"CUNTING SEASON" are printed on the shirt.
I find this ad to be in extremely bad taste and I don't know any woman who would disagree. The "C" word to woman is like the "N" word to black folks. They are both words that I just plain won't use. I frankly hard a very hard time typing the C word above but I think it needs to be unambiguous, what is printed on the shirt in the ad. I wanted to say something about this ad earlier but couldn't bring myself to type the word. Maybe this post will have some affect and get this ad removed permanently.
I don't know any women who would wear a shirt with the above offensive word printed on it so maybe the seller will have a pile of shirts they can't sell. I sure hope so.
Sincerely,
Eric
i do as well.

/ Trashy Ads #66  
Sincerely,
Eric
With ads like this running through TBN, people will go elsewhere for tractor forums. There once was a popular tractor forum called, Net Tractor Talk. When the soft **** arrived, it got abandoned fast. TBN is at the same cross roads now too.

/ Trashy Ads #68  
I've been on TBN for a couple decades. I'm probably on here more than most. I don't run an ad blocker. I've never seen any of those ads on any of my devices while on TBN.

I've seen them plenty of other places, like on news aggregators and news feeds, but never on TBN.

/ Trashy Ads #69  
I've been on TBN for a couple decades. I'm probably on here more than most. I don't run an ad blocker. I've never seen any of those ads on any of my devices while on TBN.

I've seen them plenty of other places, like on news aggregators and news feeds, but never on TBN.
Bet you don't randomly install "apps" or extensions.

/ Trashy Ads #70  
Ju

Just TBN with Android phone.