Tried to back up my van using my heel today!

/ Tried to back up my van using my heel today! #21  
I must have DT syndrome. I caught myself yesterday moving my blinker on my 96 Dodge to back up. Didn't go anywhere but I was giving a hellacious left turn signal. I guess I'm spending waaaaay more time on the tractor than driving the dodge, which is a good thing/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Tried to back up my van using my heel today! #22  
I have a 4300 HST. You may be trying to use your heal to back up, I found myself sliding my right foot to the right looking for the reverse pedal in our van.

It is not to bad now only one standard transmission in the house. About ten years ago I was driving a Rabbit standard diesel, my wife an automatic car with the floor shifter, my son had a five speed Porche 914 and a column automatic pickup was shared by all. I always provided the amusement by reaching for the clutch when there was none and searching for the shifter in the wrong places. What really got me were the patterns in the Rabbit and the 914. I was always trying to start the 914 in second gear and back up the Rabbit in first. Never did hit anything but I got real careful about letting the clutch out.

/ Tried to back up my van using my heel today! #23  
I thought I was the only one who did that 'stupid human trick' of waving my hand around the steering column like a mental patient, when I switch cars /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.