TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks?

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks?
So I started the split, but I am kinda stuck here on the drive shaft towards the front wheels.

Does anybody know how to get this black protection cover off? I took out the bolt, but it's completely stuck.

Also the part in the middle does not seem to be ok.

On gearbox side I see a cable or wire running through the connection. Should I just remove this wire and hope the drive shaft will drop when I split it? (And worry about getting it back together later I guess)

Thx for help guys...
Marcel.

View attachment 806838View attachment 806839View attachment 806841View attachment 806840View attachment 806842View attachment 806843
IMG_20230620_133430_1.jpg

Strange. There should be 6 or 7 photos there, but I can see only 1.

Here is the black cover:
IMG_20230620_133340_1.jpg

And here is the middle part:

IMG_20230620_133404_1.jpg

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #14  
Hi Marcel, I think I mentioned earlier this would be one of the worst jobs of your clutch change, the cover is just tight, rubber seal, yes cut the wire and knock the pin out, I am trying to remember if I cut boths ends and slid the other end on a bit but cant remember, but by time I am thinking this I possibly did.

Good luck
Chris

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #15  
We're the wire goes through the front drive shaft is a roll pin that needs to be driven out! Ask me how I know! Had to replace input shaft and coupler on a tx1500.

Well by now things are not going well.

I have taken everything from tractor to perform the split, but i cannot disconnect the front drive shaft.

At gearbox side I could see and reach this spring pin, but whatever violence I used, it refused to be driven out.

On the front side there is this cover. Somewhere I read this is plastic, but hammering it with steel for sure doesn't sound like plastic. Almost certainly it's metal. And it won't move in any direction, no matter what I try.

Worst of all is that I have this FEL installed, which gives me hardly any room to work. Also this FEL will block the drive shaft when splitting the tractor for more than a few centimeters.

Having to remove the FEL will make the task of splitting the tractor one of epic proportions.

Anybody has any suggestions left?

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #17  
With my Kubota B7000, almost the same as your Iseki, I always took the loader off. Just so much easier to work on the tractor.

Anyway, try pull the cover and slide it back and see if you can disconnect the front U joint there instead.

With my Kubota B7000, almost the same as your Iseki, I always took the loader off. Just so much easier to work on the tractor.

Anyway, try pull the cover and slide it back and see if you can disconnect the front U joint there instead.
Pull it where? I took out the bolt underneath, but the thing refuses to move in any direction.

Also I checked the manual, and cannot see any other thing that might be blocking it...

Thx,
M.

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #19  
Pull it where? I took out the bolt underneath, but the thing refuses to move in any direction.

Also I checked the manual, and cannot see any other thing that might be blocking it...

Thx,
M.
There are 3 bolts on that cover. 1 on the bottom and 2 on the top. Once those are out, you should be able to slide the cover back a little bit.

Well I am right now looking at the manual, but there is nothing there. Just one bolt at the bottom. Must be a difference between Isekai and Kubota...

IMG_20230626_162058_1.jpg