TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks?

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #21  
Well I am right now looking at the manual, but there is nothing there. Just one bolt at the bottom. Must be a difference between Isekai and Kubota...

View attachment 807874
I was basing of your picture on post #12. You can see it's a triangle with 3 bolts.

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks?
Ok thanks for pointing it out. Totally overlooked that.

But I think this is part of differential, and who knows what else will fall out if I open it...

But maybe I should take the risk...

Thx!
M.

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #23  
Your correct Marcel, just one bolt holding that cover on, if the frame of your loader is restricting room, thats not so good, you need to get that cover slid back, as its the only way to get the shaft removed, with no obstructions it is tricky, if your loader is in the way it could be very tricky, even if you get the cover slid back, the same pin with wire needs to come out, it will be in as new condition though so hopefully will be easier, if your loader restricts your movement its going to make it harder, once the cover is off and pin out, just go ahead and split your tractor, it will come away once you start to open it up, just remember to do the same when you put it back together. if you want the shaft off before you split your tractor, once you remove the pin, there is not a lot holding the front axle on, one long pin and the ball joint for the steering linkage.

Here are some images for you to look over
Front end complete, see the pin in the centre of the diff. thats all the holds the axle on to the frame.
Untitled by chrismac2012, on Flickr

Problem part

Problem part removed, it great condition

Front end in component parts, long pin removed out the frame which attaches onto the engine, you will loose oil doing it this way out the front diff. be aware.

I would keep trying to slide the shaft cover back, block of wood and big hammer, leather mallet,

Good luck
Chris

Last edited:
Well I spent another 1,5 day on this thing but no luck.so I am giving up.

I started by following advice: spent time to take the FEL construction off...

First the front part with the hydraulic cylinders. Also I created a little construction to hang the separate parts of the tractor so nothing would fall to the ground. Also starter engine had to be removed.

Then I removed the biggest part of the steel FEL construction and dropped it to the ground. Moving it backward against the back wheels gives some space.

I couldn't remove the steering arms from the front part. Somehow this is glued or welded together. No matter how hard I hammer it, it will not open up...

Taken off the front wheels, trying to get this pin out and drop the front wheels.

It took me 3 hours to get this little steel pin out of this bolt. Having only one working hand, and very poor sight really doesn't help.

Unscrew this bolt from the big pin holding the front axis on the frame also was no bug success. It gets blocked by the oil pan. And the oil pan can also not be removed because of the same f*cling drive shaft.

I tried to get the pin more out from the front with screw drivers and crowbar, but it is simply not moving. I hammered it to the point where it is almost breaking apart.

So I guess I am done. Anybody needs some parts for an iseki tx1300f?

IMG_20230627_094706_1.jpg
IMG_20230627_130352_1.jpg
IMG_20230627_130406_1.jpg
IMG_20230627_130424_1.jpg
IMG_20230627_131257_1.jpg
IMG_20230627_153123_1.jpg
IMG_20230627_153133_1.jpg
IMG_20230627_153144_1.jpg
IMG_20230627_154122_1.jpg

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #25  
Not sure what to say except by taking out just the engine on my tractor, like described in posts #2 & 4 in this thread, I avoided having to disconnect the front drive shaft & steering linkage all-together.
I removed the front end loader as one of the first steps.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

Hi Arto, to lift out the engine, the tractor still had to be split, which still would not be possible because of the drive shaft. But maybe I see things wrong.

- I have no skills or experience as an engineer or mechanic
- I have hardly any tools or equipment for stuff like this
- I don't even have a garage

If I look at your photos I can only drool. This is stuff I dream about ;)

Anyway today a neighbor promised he would come by and have a look. He is supposed to be a good mechanic, and has better/more tools than I have.

To be continued...

Thx!
M.

Update. Big strong neighbor came and did like Veni, vidi, vici....

He started by saying that, having 25 cm of space between the tractor parts, it was strange that the drive shaft from engine to gearbox was still connected on engine side.

We hang the rear end of tractor also on ropes, took off the rear wheels, so the complete FEL construction could be removed from under the tractor.

The he made some changes on how the front and rear were aligned, and with some hammering the two parts came totally apart. Both parts are now completely flying in the air.

Funny part is that the front drive shaft just came out without any problem. No spring pin or whatever to be found. Strange...

I had a look at the old clutch parts that came off and compared it with the new parts I have lying around. Almost no difference ;)

Now back to the task of putting it back together. But my feeling tells me I should fix these steering arms first. And also the part where the front drive shaft is connected to the front differential...
IMG_20230628_083708_1.jpg
IMG_20230628_112534_1.jpg
IMG_20230628_114340_1.jpg
IMG_20230628_114412_1.jpg
IMG_20230628_121342_1.jpg
IMG_20230628_121349_1.jpg
IMG_20230628_121527_1.jpg
IMG_20230628_121544_1.jpg

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #29  
Update. Big strong neighbor came and did like Veni, vidi, vici....

He started by saying that, having 25 cm of space between the tractor parts, it was strange that the drive shaft from engine to gearbox was still connected on engine side.

We hang the rear end of tractor also on ropes, took off the rear wheels, so the complete FEL construction could be removed from under the tractor.

The he made some changes on how the front and rear were aligned, and with some hammering the two parts came totally apart. Both parts are now completely flying in the air.

Funny part is that the front drive shaft just came out without any problem. No spring pin or whatever to be found. Strange...

I had a look at the old clutch parts that came off and compared it with the new parts I have lying around. Almost no difference ;)

Now back to the task of putting it back together. But my feeling tells me I should fix these steering arms first. And also the part where the front drive shaft is connected to the front differential...View attachment 808190View attachment 808192

Good job!
Looks like the clutch throw-out bearing has seized causing the wear (the thrust bearing is shown in the upper photo 808190) .

wear.png

You will likely need to replace the bearing, but while at it also check the clutch release arm, which is behind the bearing.

release.png

Just a generic release arm photo above.

Last edited:
Small update. Just cleaning all metal pieces from this housing (tunnel? I don't know what it is called).

I looked at the drive shaft from engine to gearbox, and it looks worn to me. But I am not sure what it is supposed to look like?

Also next problem: this bearing (I think it is the clutch release bearing) is completely stuck. No movement at all.

Does anybody have tips on how to remove it?
View attachment 808531View attachment 808532
IMG_20230630_090625_1.jpg