Price Check TYM Pricing on 273 and 273....

/ TYM Pricing on 273 and 273.... #12  
Desertdweller
I would think all prices could be negotiated. The T233 should be priced similar to a CK20 HST, possibly somewhat higher. Has anyone recently priced a new CK20HST with loader and mower? If so what did you come up with? Now keep in mind the T233 has more hp, considerably more loader lift capacity, 5 year warranty and 60 months @ 60%. Kioti cannot match that. Montana does not have the same tractor. Some time this fall they may have a similar tractor. On the montnana web site they call it a sub compact but like a CK 20 IT IS NOT! Subcompacts will be less. BX, TZ, 2305, GC2300 etc. So if a subcompact is all you need the T233 will not meet your expectations for price. But if you need something larger with more muscle the T233 is an excellent value. Sub compacts are great machines but they cannot do what a class one compact can.
Good luck to all with what every you buy.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TYM Pricing on 273 and 273.... #13  
Desertdweller
I would think all prices could be negotiated. The T233 should be priced similar to a CK20 HST, possibly somewhat higher. Has anyone recently priced a new CK20HST with loader and mower? If so what did you come up with? Now keep in mind the T233 has more hp, considerably more loader lift capacity, 5 year warranty and 60 months @ 60%. Kioti cannot match that. Montana does not have the same tractor. Some time this fall they may have a similar tractor. On the montnana web site they call it a sub compact but like a CK 20 IT IS NOT! Subcompacts will be less. BX, TZ, 2305, GC2300 etc. So if a subcompact is all you need the T233 will not meet your expectations for price. But if you need something larger with more muscle the T233 is an excellent value. Sub compacts are great machines but they cannot do what a class one compact can.
Good luck to all with what every you buy.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TYM Pricing on 273 and 273.... #14  
I didn't get exact quotes on the CK20HST. But, I do have a CK25 gear: TLB plus post hole digger and 7' blade, rear remotes, brush guard, and loaded tires, for just under $20K. So, an educated guess on a CK20 HST TLB should be around $18K or less. TYM will have to come off their price a bit, if they are to compete in the same market.

/ TYM Pricing on 273 and 273.... #15  
I didn't get exact quotes on the CK20HST. But, I do have a CK25 gear: TLB plus post hole digger and 7' blade, rear remotes, brush guard, and loaded tires, for just under $20K. So, an educated guess on a CK20 HST TLB should be around $18K or less. TYM will have to come off their price a bit, if they are to compete in the same market.

/ TYM Pricing on 273 and 273.... #16  
I think you will find they are (CK20HST with Kioti brand, loader/backhoe) more but lets see what others have to say. I think Kioti took a price increase not to long ago (late last year or early this year?) Also as I mentioned you are getting more with the T233. But lets see what other come up with. Like eveyone else TYM will need to be competitive.
Thanks and Happy Tractoring

/ TYM Pricing on 273 and 273.... #17  
I think you will find they are (CK20HST with Kioti brand, loader/backhoe) more but lets see what others have to say. I think Kioti took a price increase not to long ago (late last year or early this year?) Also as I mentioned you are getting more with the T233. But lets see what other come up with. Like eveyone else TYM will need to be competitive.
Thanks and Happy Tractoring

/ TYM Pricing on 273 and 273.... #18  
Chipperman,

Are you saying that a CK20 TLB will cost more than a T233? I didn't price the 233. But I did the T273, and that TYM was definitely more expensive. More expensive, in fact, than my CK25. My quotes were obtained in March 2006. So, they are very current and do reflect recent price increases imposed by Kioti.

That little tractor is great. But, it's simply priced too high, especially for a "new" brand that many are unfamiliar with. However, I will say that I am not surprised. Like many manufacturers (tractors and otherwise), the newest machines usually have a premium on them for a short while after first being introduced.

A lot of people are going to get excited about those K2's only to be disappointed when they find out how much they cost. For that kind of money, many will opt for something else, either for brand, size, or both.

Tom

/ TYM Pricing on 273 and 273.... #19  
Chipperman,

Are you saying that a CK20 TLB will cost more than a T233? I didn't price the 233. But I did the T273, and that TYM was definitely more expensive. More expensive, in fact, than my CK25. My quotes were obtained in March 2006. So, they are very current and do reflect recent price increases imposed by Kioti.

That little tractor is great. But, it's simply priced too high, especially for a "new" brand that many are unfamiliar with. However, I will say that I am not surprised. Like many manufacturers (tractors and otherwise), the newest machines usually have a premium on them for a short while after first being introduced.

A lot of people are going to get excited about those K2's only to be disappointed when they find out how much they cost. For that kind of money, many will opt for something else, either for brand, size, or both.

Tom

/ TYM Pricing on 273 and 273.... #20  
I have found a dealer in Oregon that quoted $20,000 for the T273 TLB and $19,000 for the T233. That was out the door.
My local guy was at $25,000 for the 273. I drove one today and it did impress me. I might be headed to Oregon soon. Deduct another $500 for a cash purchase with the TYM rebate program going on now.