Ugliest Car GM ever built

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #121  
The 68 and 69 Javelin and AMX were cool looking cars. A friend of the family had a '68, with a balanced and blueprinted 360, with 401 heads. 727 manual shift reverse valve body, and a 3.55 posi. That car got with it, and sounded good!

The Matador X could look nice if it was shod with wheels that filled the wheel wells. Bobby Allison's stocker looked good, I thought. :cool:
I like anything AMC though. :thumbsup:

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #122  
This could be a realllllllly long thread.

This one rises to top of my list: 83 Seville, looks like it was rear ended, from the factory.

I can't Imagine what they were thinking. :confused3:

My father who at the time lived in San Diego had a new one (diesel) not sure if it was that year but it looked like a poor attempt to copy a Rolls or Bentley with the squashed trunk, he had a second fuel tank installed and would drive down to Tijuana and fill up both tanks for the equivelent of 0.18 cents a gallon.

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #123  
Ok, time to make you cringe! This car was a one off, the maker built it and tried to get a car manufacturer to mass produce it. He had no takers...go figure! :D It's a one of a kind, for which we all should thank our lucky stars!

Sir-Vival-2.jpg
Sir-Vival-1.jpg

/ Ugliest Car GM ever built #125  

Attachments

• CM3 1.jpg
    CM3 1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 314
  • CM3 2.jpg
    CM3 2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 315
  • CM3 4.jpg
    CM3 4.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 462
  • CM3 5.jpg
    CM3 5.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 171
   / Ugliest Car GM ever built #126  
How about this, two stroke engine 250ccm; basically three wheeled motorcycle.

Attachments

• velorex_oskar_59.jpg
    velorex_oskar_59.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 361
   / Ugliest Car GM ever built #129  
Ok, time to make you cringe! This car was a one off, the maker built it and tried to get a car manufacturer to mass produce it. He had no takers...go figure! :D It's a one of a kind, for which we all should thank our lucky stars!

Articulating front end and a turret. Awesome!:D