Under cover (shed / barn / garage) vs tarp - any thoughts

/ Under cover (shed / barn / garage) vs tarp - any thoughts #31  
Mine is in a barn, the door is just tall enough, can't park the tractor in the garage (too short) or I would, I have a smaller barn housing another tractor with a lean two that I see cats running in and out of threw a hole in the door, for reasons above I have not fixed the hole in the lean to door, if there living back there and I haven't fed them they must be eating something to stick around, there completely wild and 25ft is the closest I ever got to one. I have seen 3 diff cats at diff times hanging around. That reminds me, I need to get some mouse traps set lol.

/ Under cover (shed / barn / garage) vs tarp - any thoughts #32  
Did you have much of an issue with the interior frosting up in the winter? Or did you install a few vent panels to allow some air circulation?

There was a bit of frost in cold days...but still, the machine is protected from the weather.
And for me, that's what is important.
I had a 1 square foot vent opening at front and back that I had to help with air movement.

/ Under cover (shed / barn / garage) vs tarp - any thoughts #33  
There was a bit of frost in cold days...but still, the machine is protected from the weather.
And for me, that's what is important.
I had a 1 square foot vent opening at front and back that I had to help with air movement.

Thanks for the information. I'm looking at putting in a 20' shipping container this coming year. I'll be keeping my Polaris 4x4 in it along with a few other items so that the 3rd stall in my garage remains available for the tractor. Thanks again.