Buying Advice *UPDATE* Just tell me what to buy!

/ *UPDATE* Just tell me what to buy!
I have 5 acres and 39 HP, and 20 hp tractors. Wish I had bigger, can’t unload a full ton pallet with mine. I now mow with a ZTR.
I think that may be the one thing that I wish I had more of. Ive tried to unload pallets of stone and pavers. Had to unload half by hand before the tractor would lift it. I do mow and work a lot around smaller trees though, that’s when i wish i had smaller. Cant win.

I know this controversy is over as far as OP is concerned, but I'll just barge in to say my 24.5 (hee hee, what happens at 25?) Bobcat with fel and forks-and hopefully soon a 3-pt winch, is perfectly sized for what I call my postage stamp-18 acres of woods and plantation. Perfect!

I do snow, small scale logging, firewood junk, haul crushed stone, demolish old buildings and decks, with mine. Admittedly, not trying to drag a large implement thru the dirt. But I've yet to find the limitations of this machine for tasks I've put to it
Yeah, I don’t know that I needed 35hp over 25hp. Once I told the sales guy that I had hills, he told me I should get 35hp. I took the bait.

Yep. I’d much rather mow with my zero turn. I have 52 acres and also mow 6 acres like you with a zero turn. A 33 hp B series has done everything I ever wanted to do including a lot of tree removal, ground work, wood chipping, bush hogging, raking, plowing, box blading, maintaining 1500 feet of gravel drive. I can’t imagine what someone would do on 4 or 5 acres with a 50hp tractor except destroy it. I sure don’t want to get the tractor out every time I mow and tear up the yard.
Zero turn is the plan once our lawn takes. Last spring, we irrigated and gave a half-assed effort at throwing some seed out on about 1/2 an acre. Its probably 50/50 grass and weeds right now. Going to give a more valiant effort this year. So, Ive still been using the flail mower on it.

/ *UPDATE* Just tell me what to buy! #64  
I know back in 2001 I was looking to upgrade to a new tractor from my JD 850 to a Kioti DK 35.
I had several members on this site back then saying, Kioti wasn't as good, don't hold up, can't get parts, bla. bla
All of it was false.
After 21 years (2415 hours) my Kioti DK has been fantastic tractor. Built every bit as well as my JD was, every bit as reliable, and parts are easy to get.
Can you find me a dealer in Tampa, Orlando, Miami... see the problem..

/ *UPDATE* Just tell me what to buy! #65  
I think Kiotis are good. That's why I bought a Bobcat 😁.

Two, count em, full service shops near home.