Tractor Sizing Upgrading tractor - are my size and power thoughts on target?

/ Upgrading tractor - are my size and power thoughts on target?
Congratulations! Nice looking tractor. Do I spy a carry-all frame in the background? That will make for a useful addition.....they come in handy and are a"low-cost" implement.
Yes, you do. I picked it up soon after getting the old Kubota since I had no FEL at the time, it's come in handy for sure. I believe research here on the forums led me to discovering the usefulness, especially without a loader.

/ Upgrading tractor - are my size and power thoughts on target? #33  
Nope, LS has their loader control on the fender the way Kioti does.

He was comparing the G series ... I think that loader joystick is on the loader frame.

/ Upgrading tractor - are my size and power thoughts on target? #34  
He was comparing the G series ... I think that loader joystick is on the loader frame.

You're right, of course..I deleted my post so it doesn't confuse anyone.

/ Upgrading tractor - are my size and power thoughts on target? #35  
Oh I didn't know about those, looks like a very useful addition. Looks like if I were to get top and side links, I basically wouldn't need to hop off the tractor to adjust angles at all. Interesting, with the L235 I could adjust top link while seated by reaching back, but I doubt I can reach it with the new tractor.

Yeah, I had TnT added to my last tractor along with another remote so I could use my LP HR3584; similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3bOCFXeLec