Used 25hp Kioti Deal

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal #1  

TomK

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti 3054XS
I've found a used 25hp Kioti for sale for $16000. It has 52 hrs on it, a 60" Rhino FEL, BH/w 16" bucket, & 60" Box Scraper. I don't know what year it is. I haven't been able to make contact with the owner, but does this sound like a good deal? I've been looking at buying a new Kioti, but this is the first used I've seen in my area.

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal #2  
is that an LK 2554 or an LK 2552? what size back hoe? is it frame mounted or 3 point ?

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal
I'm still trying to get ahold of the guy. If it's a frame mount BH will it be difficult to remove so I can use the 3Pt?

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal
It's a 4WD

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal #5  
I had a 3PH Back hoe on a Kubota and as of today tried out my new frame mounted back hoe on my DK45 . It took me a few minutes and a bigger hammer to drive the pins out, because everything is so tight, when I took it off to try the box scraper . I expect the pins will loosen up as time goes by and become easier to remove .I am very impressed with my frame mounted back hoe and I really like the idea of spreading the weight on the tractor instead of just the 3PH as on my old Kubota . I bent a lot of pins using my old 3PH because of all that weight hanging off it and they were a pain to get out . /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I usually ended up using a cutting torch to cut the pins in half !

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal
I got ahold of the guy and he didn't seem to know whether it was a frame mount or just a 3pt BH and I'm not sure either. He said it had attachments under the tractor and it was removed with a few pins. So I'm still not sure. He also didn't know the brand of the BH. He used it for a short time in Wyoming, got bored and now it's sitting in his garage in town.

He said it has Industrial Tires and the Box Scrapper has never been used.

So, is this a good price or is it too high?

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal #8  
From what you have said, it sounds like it is frame mounted. Chances are you will find this to be MUCH easier to remove than a 3 point mounted hoe. It will probably be better for the tractor in the long run as well. As for the pricing issue, it's hard to say without more info. If ya can't get a hold of him, my guess is that his wife is making him sell it and he doesn't WANT to be found. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal #9  
That doesn't sound like to bad of a deal since it only had 52 hours. The Industrail tires is also a pretty pricy option. If everything looks good and everything is in good shape it sounds pretty good to me.

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal #10  
That might not be a bad price for that 25 house machine. Although I could put him in a new CK20, riged like that for the same money. The extra 5 horses on that small of a machine will make a big differance.
As far as getting off the frame mounted hoe, I consider the chore pretty easy. That is after I get past the learning curve.
After I learned what NOT TO DO, it was a real snap.
Those little hoes are real handy.