Used 25hp Kioti Deal

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal
Thanks for everyones input. I was looking at getting a CK20 or 1914 to save money, but this used tractor may be the way to go. Now I just need to get the time to go take a look at it and try to convince Ma I need it. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I wonder how many hunny do's this will cost me.

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal #12  
Keep in mind that this is the man's asking price. Offer him a little less if you think it's a good deal. It's a good tractor, and I'm pretty sure the BH is frame mounted. Kioti does not recommend using a 3pt BH on their small tractors, plus they are harder to get off. Sounds like it was bought as a package, so most likely is frame mount. They are not hard to remove. I paid $16,681 for CK20HST,FEL, BH, Box blade and rotary mower. Also got 36 mos. 0% interest, which I understand has been extended through Feb. Good luck, buy Kioti, John

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal
Ok, I looked at the tractor today. Looks in good shape It has a Rhino 65A BH and a Rhino 2408 FEL. Also a BB30-30 Box scrapper that has never been used. It was a package deal from Little Tractors. My question is, are the Rhino attachments an upgrade or a downgrade from the Kioti FEL (1230) and the Kioti backhoe?

/ Used 25hp Kioti Deal #14  
Tom,
I see no problem with the attachments you mention.
For a while (not sure about the new models) the Kioti and Rhino backhoe where the same hoe. I run a Rhino 85 backhoe on my DK 35 and it works fine.