Used Kubota pricing

/ Used Kubota pricing #1  

madisonhawk

Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
Hi,
Wanted to ask opinions on pricing of a used 2007 Kubota L3400 with a loader that is for sale by owner who I know. The tractor has 210 hrs. on it. It has been taken care of mechanically and garage kept. Used mainly for driveway maintenance on property. Tractor is in good plus condition overall, with some minimal wear on tires, seat good with no tears, paint good other than a scratch here or there. They are asking $15,000 for it. What do you think?
Thanks.

/ Used Kubota pricing #2  
That seems like a fair price for a compact tractor of that size and condition. The low hours, loader, and pre emissions are a plus.

/ Used Kubota pricing #3  
I agree, I would love to find a deal like that around me. I would snatch that up quickly because I don't think you're finding a better one pre-emissions Kubota of that size.

He could be asking in the low 20s and get it.

/ Used Kubota pricing #4  
Offer the owner more money. Thank him for taking care of his equipment. Be thankful you won the lottery and found a peach.

/ Used Kubota pricing #7  
Here in the NW you can't hardly find used Kubota anything, JD either. I guess nobody wants to sell or their friends get first bid..All we get for sale on Creigs list is used Chinese imports...

/ Used Kubota pricing #8  
Jump on that for sure;we purchased two similar sized Kubotas(L3000DT+L3300) a few years ago,nice sized tractors for most home-owner types.Price is in line with today's market.

/ Used Kubota pricing #9  
Good fair price.
L3400 been known to have jerky hydraulics also fuel gauge not dependable.

/ Used Kubota pricing #10  
post the first 2 or 3 digits of the serial number, we can tell you more of the "issues" you might have.

If it's truly a 2007, most of the issues were corrected by early to mid 2006. The problem is tractors can sit on dealer's lots for a long time and when it's sold doesn't really matter as much as the serial number (when certain issues were fixed).