Used Kubota pricing

/ Used Kubota pricing
Thanks to everyone, I appreciate you taking your time and responding to my question. Just to let you all know that I did buy the Kubota. To answer Thomas's question, the gas gauge and hydraulics seem to work ok. In response to old and tired's question about the serial number, I'll have to look and let you know.

/ Used Kubota pricing
post the first 2 or 3 digits of the serial number, we can tell you more of the "issues" you might have.

If it's truly a 2007, most of the issues were corrected by early to mid 2006. The problem is tractors can sit on dealer's lots for a long time and when it's sold doesn't really matter as much as the serial number (when certain issues were fixed).
Hi, I looked up the serial number and it was made in October 2007.

/ Used Kubota pricing #13  
Hi,
Wanted to ask opinions on pricing of a used 2007 Kubota L3400 with a loader that is for sale by owner who I know. The tractor has 210 hrs. on it. It has been taken care of mechanically and garage kept. Used mainly for driveway maintenance on property. Tractor is in good plus condition overall, with some minimal wear on tires, seat good with no tears, paint good other than a scratch here or there. They are asking $15,000 for it. What do you think?
Thanks.
gear or hydro?
2wd or 4wd?