Used TC35D versus new TC35DA

/ Used TC35D versus new TC35DA #11  
I can't comment on the price, but I highly recommend AGAINST CALCIUM CHLORIDE TIRE FILL. Go with wheel weights, go with RimGuard (beat juice), go with antifreeze, windshield washer fluid, anything but chloride. If you don't you will forever be replacing valve stems and contending with corrosion from even the slightest leak or tire puncture. Good luck otherwise. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Used TC35D versus new TC35DA #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I can't comment on the price, but I highly recommend AGAINST CALCIUM CHLORIDE TIRE FILL. Go with wheel weights, go with RimGuard (beat juice), go with antifreeze, windshield washer fluid, anything but chloride. If you don't you will forever be replacing valve stems and contending with corrosion from even the slightest leak or tire puncture. Good luck otherwise. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif )</font>

I could not agree more. There are too many GOOD choices to go with a bad one like calcium chloride.

Also, I don't have a clue why New Holland has raised the MSRP of the TC45DA almost $2500 above the price of the TC40DA. There is hardly $500 worth of difference. To pay $1000 more would be my limit. That's about what I paid for my TC45D over the TC40D. If I knew what I know now, I'd have saved myself that extra $1000. I'm sure a TC40D will do anything my TC45D will. If it's a hydro, I don't think you could ever tell the difference. Where there might be a perceptible difference is in the gear models, TC40A vs TC45A. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Used TC35D versus new TC35DA
Just thought I would post a follow-up picture of the TC40DA that I ended up with. Thanks for all the help!

Attachments

• 668055-tractor3.jpg
    668055-tractor3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 376
   / Used TC35D versus new TC35DA #14  
That's a fine lookin' setup Noobie.

If you see a white GMC driving by with the horn blaring, just wave. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Used TC35D versus new TC35DA #15  
Congrats noobie. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nice looking tractor. There's times I wish I had that canopy but, I think I'd end up tearing one off if I did up in the timber. I need something portable like the umbrella type or something just to keep the sun off.

/ Used TC35D versus new TC35DA #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just thought I would post a follow-up picture of the TC40DA that I ended up with. Thanks for all the help! )</font>

That's a great looking tractor, but it sure looks tiny from where you took the picture. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Be safe on those hillsides.

/ Used TC35D versus new TC35DA
Here is a little more straighforward picture /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think a tiltmeter is definitely in the cards. I am super paranoid at this point and it would be nice to have a meter to help me understand how close to danger I am. Any suggestions on where to get one?

Attachments

• 670602-Tractor1.jpg
    670602-Tractor1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 253
   / Used TC35D versus new TC35DA #18  
Noobie; Right here at the TBN store. Look up in the top right corner. I got mine here, and it's a quality item. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif