Used vegetable oil vs Fluid Film lubricating BX snowblower

/ Used vegetable oil vs Fluid Film lubricating BX snowblower #11  
The first time I used my walk-behind snowblower , I was disappointed that the discharge chute got easily clogged when I hit wet snow. Then I read, on this forum, about coating the chute with various substances to reduce the clogging. I had on hand a couple of spray cans of a Dupont
" dry " lubricant containing Teflon . I sprayed the inside of the chute with a heavy coating of the lubricant. There was nothing " dry" about the product, but instead it built up quickly into a thick coating that not only solved the clogging problem, but lasted for about three or four hours of snow blowing . I expect several lubricant type products will also work , although this product sticks to the plastic chute tenaciously. What puzzles me is that nothing in the operating manual suggests using any such coating . Instead, the manual suggests going more slowly through wet snow, which did not help. ( The spraying step should be done outdoors , since the odor is substantial, and breathing that sticky stuff is probably not healthy. )