Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #31  
If the thread stayed entirely and precisely on track, It should have ended at the second post, with a simple "no."

All the rest of the posts have been trying to help the OP do what he wants to do.

Bruce

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #32  
If the thread stayed entirely and precisely on track, It should have ended at the second post, with a simple "no."

All the rest of the posts have been trying to help the OP do what he wants to do.

Bruce

OK that's correct but to a novice tractor owner and some not so novice owners some of the answers were confusing & contradictory.

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #33  
OK that's correct but to a novice tractor owner and some not so novice owners some of the answers were confusing & contradictory.

That's common in a varied discussion. Each of us approach things from a different angle. To me, there's some very good information in this thread and very good points made by several posters.

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #34  
Richard
I totally agree and I suppose that's why this is called a "Discussion Forum". My point is I wanted the OP to understand that one can't attach a Cat ll QH to a Cat l implement without some serious modifications which I think has be established. It's a beautiful,sunny 72 degree day down here in the Tx desert,how's the weather in Missouri?
Jim

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #35  
It's a beautiful,sunny 72 degree day down here in the Tx desert,how's the weather in Missouri?
Jim

Jim,

Just when we're getting along you had to go there!!!! ;)

Actually we reached 47 today. First time we've seen that in quite a while. We have a wind blown/drifted 4" of snow on the ground. Bare spots between the drifts. Frost waist deep. It's been a long Winter...... :eek:

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #36  
Aw I was just poking a little fun to liven up the "discussion". I don't understand how you Northerner's can handle all the cold weather. Not me I'll dodge the twisters!!

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #37  
We get our revenge when you are in the 100's day after day and we aren't. :)

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #38  
We get our revenge when you are in the 100's day after day and we aren't. :)

The 100 degree days are OK as long as the AC is working on the tractors, PU truck & barn. It's the humidity I hate.

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #39  
The 100 degree days are OK as long as the AC is working on the tractors, PU truck & barn. It's the humidity I hate.

Hey! Just move to California. Be sure to leave your guns, self-esteem, pride, independence, man-card, and dignity behind. Not allowed here. Oh, be sure to bring plenty of money and be prepared to give it away for the pols to squander.

/ Using Category 1 and 2 Equipment With the Same Quick Hitch #40  
Hey! Just move to California. Be sure to leave your guns, self-esteem, pride, independence, man-card, and dignity behind. Not allowed here. Oh, be sure to bring plenty of money and be prepared to give it away for the pols to squander.

I don't care who you are,,,, that's funny!!!! Sad,,,,,, but funny. :D