Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property

/ Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property #31  
Just happened to spot this on web. I suppose tractors are associated mainly with farmers. I operate 2 tractors in my Boat business. A 1984 International 956xl 4WD, original unrestored with 6600 Hrs, plus a 1972 Leyland 154D which I restored to concourse condition, but is a working machine which will not be going to any shows.View attachment 299133View attachment 299134

Considering that 956 is a boat tractor it looks pretty tidy , That exhaust note is bloody annoying all day long though :)

/ Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property #32  
009.JPG

Yes it is still a clean tidy machine despite its age and role in life.

/ Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property #33  
i move a 16 ft trihull all the time with my john Deere 130 or my international 2500.

/ Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property #34  
bot is that a diesel outboard on Happy days ?

/ Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property #35  
Sorry Groundcover, the picture is misleading. The green thing with "Diesel" written on is a beehive type diesel fuel tank in the background of the picture. The boat "Happy days" is a 36 foot Haines fitted witha single 85 HP Turbo diesel inboard engine.

/ Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property #36  
I welded a 2" receiver to the top of my bucket. Also made a ball holder with an 18" drop. With this setup I can precisely move my trailers anywhere I want them.

Attachments

• Bucket.jpg
    Bucket.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 209
   / Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property #37  
I moved my 25' travel trailer one time with my JD 2210 - never again! Worked great except I couldn't see when backing up! I sweated the whole time! Unless I don't have to back up that is.

/ Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property #38  
I have a 3 pt receiver, and just recently bought a receiver that goes on my pallet fork frame. I moved my camper the other day with the front of my tractor.

/ Using tractor to move boat/trailer around property #39  
I just tilt my bucket up and put the safety chains over the lip. then I can drive it anywhere