Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab?

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #1  

Bronze Member
Tractor
Still searching
Which ~10 year-old utility tractor (~100hp) has the largest cab?

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #2  
Willing to spend $90,000USD then?

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab?
That's $90k for used? No, I was hoping to stay at around half that amount. Which tractor are you referring to?

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #4  
Which ~10 year-old utility tractor (~100hp) has the largest cab?
Are you farming?
What are your uses for the tractor?

Not "real" farming. Just hobby farming and land management. I'm planting 10 acres of sunflowers this year, but I'll likely do that with my 50hp Foton, since it may take some time to find a new machine. The reason for the high-horsepower is because I'd like to run a forestry tiller, to pulverize all of the wood chips on the property and break up the soil. There are still too many small roots for a regular tiller. A 200hp forestry mulcher was on the property for about 3 days, which did a great job, but did leave fairly large chunks all over.

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #6  
Well I was going to recommend Toolcat or a Versahandler, but they won't run a forestry mulcher.

They might run a disk mulcher: https://diamondmowers.com/products/skid-steer-attachments/skid-steer-forestry-disc-mulcher/

diamond disc mulcher.JPG

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #8  
How important is the largest ever cab? The reason I ask is some of the 1980 to mid 90s Zetors in the 100 hp range had enormous cabs. Big enough to seat several people. I never ran one, but for awhile you saw them fairly commonly in the wheat country of Eastern Colorado and adjoining states. There was a large dealer out there - maybe still is - and that made the difference.
I was out that way looking at construction machinery and stopped by his place. Out of curiosity I sat in a new Zetor and ran it around. He said the large cab had to do with European farm families taking a trailer of produce to market. Impressive tractor. Very heavily built.

Otherwise you could do worse than to find one of the JDs from the 1980-2000. They made a ton of them and JD was the first to put the good Sound Guard cab on them. Not the biggest cab, but big enough and comfortable. The problem is - as I bet you already know - finding good condition and then prying them away from people.

The largest cab ever is not important. I just want to fit a comfortable buddy seat in it. I'm happy to look into the Zetors, as they are likely even less money.

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #10