Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab?

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #11  
That's $90k for used? No, I was hoping to stay at around half that amount. Which tractor are you referring to?
That is used as the machines go for $180K to $250K.

You asked for the LARGEST CAB, that one can seat 4 people! You didn't list a price or other pertinent details. ;)

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #12  
The largest cab ever is not important. I just want to fit a comfortable buddy seat in it. I'm happy to look into the Zetors, as they are likely even less money.

Zetor is an odd ball tractor in the USA. They are known in Europe as tractor in which the main parts keep on working and are very strong. But they are said to have problems with peripherals - things like key locks and slave cylinder seals and some rubber parts are said to be not up to western world standards.
I do not know if there is any truth to that. At one time that was the knock on them, but that's old info & could be decades out of date.

They sure are an affordable tractor. Prices start well under what others go for and resale is low. And apparently parts are not a problem. But in spite of a long history in Europe they just haven't made inroads in the US market.
If I had to get a large tractor for minimum outlay those Zetors and older JDs are where I'd look.

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab?
I assume that only a much older JD is priced equivalently to a Zetor. Would it be something like 90's Zetor to 80's JD (each being ~100hp)?

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #14  
Dealer in Tyler, TX carries LS, TYM and Zetor. The big TYM and Zetor tractors have huge cabs.

Is 10 acres the whole place? 100HP seems a bit much if that is the case.

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab?
Yeah, it definitely is overkill, but I'd like to do double-duty with some earth moving tasking.

/ Utility tractor with the largest enclosed cab? #17  
I assume that only a much older JD is priced equivalently to a Zetor. Would it be something like 90's Zetor to 80's JD (each being ~100hp)?

I wonder that myself. The basic farm tractor hasn't changed all that much in the last - how many? - maybe 40 years? I'm not sure that the year makes a difference.