UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #331  
I know that you post is over and year old but have never know anyone with a Rokon.
I've wanted one of those for probably 50 years. Ever since that one issue of "popular mechanics" or the other one that I can't remember!
Tell me about it... please.
Not to skip your other cool mobiles.đź‘Ť

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #332  
Lol!

No problem

They are a hoot but for a very specific rider. I loved pulling the sweeper around the yard with it. Part tractor, part atv, part bike. Great for unexplored terrain. Slow and a bit smoky as a 2 stroke.

I’ve owned several and I have moved on to electric dirtbike(s) for my woods exploration as my trails are now more established and I really am enjoying the quiet of the e-bike.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #333  
20240507_145135.jpg

I don't do any work with the Gator but it's great for getting me to where I'm working and running for tools or something else. đź‘Ť

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #334  
And another good small business bought out and likely to go to ____ in a basket.
Jack's Small Engine wasn't exactly small - their volume was one of the reasons they had good pricing... and they've already gone down hill. It used to be no problem talking with someone who knew their stuff. Good luck with that now.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #335  
Planted my last 4 rows of sweet corn today wife and my daughter used atv to haul and place row markers on my hobby operation, it's fitting imo cuz thread title involves an atv and I used my old tractor to plant rows cuz this is a great tractor forum and the only forum I partake in.

Attachments

• KIMG2647.JPG
    KIMG2647.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • KIMG2648.JPG
    KIMG2648.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • KIMG2644.JPG
    KIMG2644.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 16
   / UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #336  
Pushing our old empty small covered trailer with atv. Getting trailer ready to use memorial day weekend ,Old Tires only left on from previous pushing project. A 700 Yamaha in 4wd and low gear works great at this in my experience.

Attachments

• KIMG2649.JPG
    KIMG2649.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • KIMG2653.JPG
    KIMG2653.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
   / UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #337  
And another good small business bought out and likely to go to ____ in a basket.
I had nothing but trouble with that company last year sending me the wrong part, and it was someone else's return none the less. 5 months to get the correct part, 3 months to get my refund AFTER they received the part I sent back. And, they double charged me, causing me to put in a dispute with the credit card company. Funny how fast issues for resolved at that point.