Video of my Dozer in action

/ Video of my Dozer in action #21  
Hey Eddie,
Great videos!

The next time your passing thru South East, MO I have a small project that is right up your alley! It won't take you more than a week, I promise! :)

/ Video of my Dozer in action
MossRoad,

Thanks, we really enjoy hearing it too. Something about a diesel on a tractor at full power doing what it's supposed to that is very pleasing to hear. As this was something new for us, we didn't know what to expect with the micropone in the camera. Of course, the dozer is loud to begin with, so it might be that any micorophone would pick it up, but regardless, we're happy with what we were able to capture and share.

Eddie

Ridgewalker,

Great last name, wonder if we're related. hahaha For family, I'd love to spend a week tearing up your place!!!!!!

Eddie

/ Video of my Dozer in action #24  
You have to listen to your own videos on a system with a sub woofer. It sounds really nice... tree branches crackling, low growl from the engine. I think I can hear the turbo spinning, too. Turn it up loud! :D

Yea, with the sub woofer, my floor and desk vibrate just like I.m riding on the dozer.:cool:

/ Video of my Dozer in action #26  
Eddie, those videos aren't making it any easier on me to decide whether to buy this crawler loader I've been lookin' at. I really am getting antsy to push some dirt and build some ponds. I need to get started on the one's close to the house so we can be ready by springtime when the heavy rains fall. I don't know if you've seen my post in the Construction Equipment forum, but here is a picture of old International 250C I've been looking at. I need to decide by the end of this week.

Attachments

• Full.jpg
    Full.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 171
   / Video of my Dozer in action #27  
Eddie, thanks for sharing those very cool videos with us.
I could sit all day and watch a guy work a bulldozer. For some reason it fascinates me. I sat and watched a D-9 push in my 1/2 mile road. It was amazing to see the raw power and also the agility it had. His, with 3 giant rippers weighed in at just under 120,000lbs!

Jim, I know nothing about buying a dozer but I know it could get expensive if it needs repairs. Having said that, I'm looking for one that fits the budget too. Might have to do a lot of the work myself to get it good shape, but I see from Eddie's videos that I sure want one.:)

/ Video of my Dozer in action #28  
Something about a diesel on a tractor at full power doing what it's supposed to that is very pleasing to hear.

After spending days on end in a borrow pit listening to the then large D9's and 641's one may get a different opinion!:D:D

Video number 9.

YouTube - Case 1550 Dozer

One of my roads has a bit of a side slope to it that I need to build up. First I needed to scrape off the debris that was left there from removing the trees, and the growth of weeds.

Eddie

/ Video of my Dozer in action #30  
Nice.:D

Really hate to mention this but will you need some tracks in the near future?:D