Buying Advice Wait for the BXxx70?

/ Wait for the BXxx70?
Funny how the mind works, was reading the brochure for the current BX line and saw the note about the digital tach and remembered another change. They're going to an analog tach this time around.

Surely someone on here has better connections with their dealer to take a longer look at the letter I saw. I assume all the dealers got the same one.

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #12  
Maybe Neal Messick will chime in with some more details for all us BX fans?

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #13  
Maybe Neal Messick will chime in with some more details for all us BX fans?

We are all aware that the BX's are inline for replacment this year. I have not seen the rumored spec sheet myself.

As for discounts, the current programs on BX's are the best they have been in 3 years or so. Upping the antee on these things is $300-500... not thousands. These are low margin / high volume tractors so there is not scads of money thrown around to clean out old inventory. We will sell and order these at the end of Oct.

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #14  
Hello everyone. ... but would it be worth it to wait for it rather than buying a 60 series? One thought would be waiting for the new features (there was a handful I saw, one being a fold over ROPS) .. Thoughts?

-Patrick

Many folding ROPS in the "up position" are taller than a fixed ROPS. I know that was the case when I was deciding on my B7500. The fixed version rolls under a standard garage door opening, the folding one had to be folded down to fit in.

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #15  
Fold over ROPS>. If it folds flat with the back of the tractor... Not sticking out like my BX>.. Its about time!!! Thats a big improvement, and one Ill copy on mine once I can see one in the flesh.

And a real tach.. about time for that too :thumbsup:

How about better lighting front and rear? Aux light mounted on the fenders perhaps?

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #18  
sharp new dash with tach
folding rops
brake on the left
new work light options
high end seat now on all but BX1870
quick coupler for loader bucket (implements maybe slow to come)
nominal price increase.
available very shortly.

When can we see some pictures of it?

/ Wait for the BXxx70?
I was all over it! Still unbelievable that I was the only one on here who saw this spec sheet a month ago.