Buying Advice Wait for the BXxx70?

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #31  
One downfall to the folding ROPS on a small tractor is if you use it in the folded position (which I do not recommend) it sticks far back behind the tractor. I have heard of people running them into trees.

They should hand in their drivers licence then. Not paying attention is not the rops fault, it is the drivers fault.

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #32  
One downfall to the folding ROPS on a small tractor is if you use it in the folded position (which I do not recommend) it sticks far back behind the tractor. I have heard of people running them into trees.

Can someone explain why they don't hinge higher up so that they can fold flat like on other machines?

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #33  
They should hand in their drivers licence then. Not paying attention is not the rops fault, it is the drivers fault.

It would be the same as having a blade on the 3PH but people aren't that smart. The guy at the dealership told me he had to replace a ROPS because it got bent.

Everybody on here must like my signature.:D

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #34  
It would be the same as having a blade on the 3PH but people aren't that smart. The guy at the dealership told me he had to replace a ROPS because it got bent.

Everybody on here must like my signature.:D

yes, I do. And now I know my own IP address.

Sad that they need to overstate the obvious with safety. The stickers on things nowadays make me laugh.

Last edited:
   / Wait for the BXxx70? #36  
I'm getting ready to buy a new Kubota BX1870 with 54" belly mower. This is my first compact tractor. The deal is set for $10300.00 plus the tax. Is that a fair price? Also will this tractor do light work with a box blade. I'm mainly buying it for grass cutting and 1/4 acre garden work. Thanks

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #37  
I'm getting ready to buy a new Kubota BX1870 with 54" belly mower. This is my first compact tractor. The deal is set for $10300.00 plus the tax. Is that a fair price? Also will this tractor do light work with a box blade. I'm mainly buying it for grass cutting and 1/4 acre garden work. Thanks

No FEL? Okay deal.
With FEL, I want you're dealers number.

/ Wait for the BXxx70? #38  
Recap483,

Do yourself a favor and buy the loader now. You can't beat the 0% interest, and you will find more uses for it than you can ever imagine. Without a doubt, the front end loader is what makes these BX tractors so incredibly versatile.

Last edited:
   / Wait for the BXxx70? #39  
To do the dealer, Let's see those photos!!!